Sign in to follow this  

PATCH!!!!!????????!!!!!

Yes, they do need to get fixed. But I'm afraid you haven't used enough exclamation and question marks in your title, so I'm afraid, we won't get a definitive answer from Codemasters.

diego10x said:
Guys why is no Information coming if there will be another Patch?? Thats really disappointing! SC and other Bugs need to be fixed!! 

and a other new user who signs up, posts a new disscussion without even checking out the forum.......
If u do so put at least @jennyannem in your message

Larryl please shut up and just care about your Problems and dont waste my time. Do you think I have time to search for hours through the forum to find somewhere a answer?? I was searching.. and I didnt find anything. So I postet the Question. And obviously nobody knows the answer. Because nobody postet a answer. 
And know go somewhere and cry on your own

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/48208/where-is-patch-1-8-0#latest  First page, 11.6k views. You need glasses my friend.

larryl said:
diego10x said:
Guys why is no Information coming if there will be another Patch?? Thats really disappointing! SC and other Bugs need to be fixed!! 

and a other new user who signs up, posts a new disscussion without even checking out the forum.......
If u do so put at least @jennyannem in your message
Whats Jenny's last comment in this section? Most recent was in the iOS section, which probably tells us something.