Sign in to follow this  

Announcing: DiRT Rally PS VR | Codemasters Blog

Another day. No news. Might be waiting for PS to approve the content but starting to get concerned this comment was just a lie to get people looking in the right direction for the DIRT 4 announcement.

Hopefully they dont do a Polyphony and just completely leave the people that buy their games hanging :) wink wink nudge nudge....

Hello from another dirt rally fan who has been searching for an answer all these weeks. I know you are busy about the new dirt but please let us know when you are going to release the psvr dlc! Thanks for the host...

Hello I'm really looking forward to the psvr update, but when you said it will be arriving "in the coming weeks," can you please confirm that you didn't mean in the coming months? Thank you. Really looking forward to this. In case you don't know. Please be soon?.

I saw somewhere that it was the release date on amazon.es. I only checked amazon.com and uk and there was nothing. All I know is I hope its out on the 17th now. If not the 17th, then maybe a surprise release before that. Fingers crossed its the latter

Heres the link https://www.amazon.es/gp/aw/d/B01N11W6C7/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?__mk_es_ES=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1486971793&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=dirt+rally+ps4&dpPl=1&dpID=61hZm2rYlUL&ref=plSrch

Hello there! I can see the dlc vr on ps store but I am not able to download it. It says that i do not own dirt rally. I have it on blue ray version. I must have it on digital form or i have to wait!?

Please tell us that this isn't true? Am I supposed to have a digital version as well? I have been patiently waiting for a psvr dlc and I have a disc version of dirt rally, will I get the opportunity to play on my dusty psvr?

Hi, I received my Dirt VR from amazon an hour ago. I entered the code, it says I own the VR DCL, but when I enter the game I see no VR anywhere, nor I can play it in VR. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug?

awezoom said:
Hi, I received my Dirt VR from amazon an hour ago. I entered the code, it says I own the VR DCL, but when I enter the game I see no VR anywhere, nor I can play it in VR. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug?
Check what version do you have in PS4 xmb.If it is 1.04 you're ok. You can enable VR  in game , on first menu screen > PS VR.

Dirt Rally PSVR mode is the best PSVR experience I've ever had! Congratulations on a job well done, and thank you for giving me a reason to not sell my PSVR gear! Although there's still room for improvement, it's still way better than anything else available. The resolution takes a hit, but it's still very playable. The only major disappointment is not being able to share the experience. Am I missing something? I could not figure out how to save a video clip or broadcast while in PSVR mode. I just saw in your trailer a clip that makes me think it's possible. How did you guys get the shot in the trailer of the driver looking around the interior?

Thanks again!
Great Job!

Hi Codies! 

I'm from Asia and have been waiting for this to come out for a LOOONG time. It was supposed to be available last Friday, and it's almost been a week and still we are unable to purchase the PSVR DLC. 

What is taking so long to give us access to this content?

We've been anticipating the Feb 18 launch date and to have it come and go and leave us with no news on when we can buy it is extremely frustrating.

Will you be able to fix things so we can download this by tomorrow? 

Thank you very much!