Sign in to follow this  

Garage Slots

I know this has a thread but I'm chucking it out there for something different.

With each DLC car-release -- I reckon there should be another DLC Garage Slot release.

I'd much rather pay £1.29 for an extra 5 slots than it eat into my game-bankroll.

There's been one -- which was great -- but with every DLC -- I reckon you are missing a trick in terms of moolah. 

Of course, people will complain -- it's what people do -- but given the opportunity between £1.29 or in game-cash -- I'd be happy to chuck you the moolah.

There honestly shouldn't be Garage Slot "DLC" in the first place. The only reason there is a 30 slot limit is to force players to pay up to own those extra cars they may want. The worst part? That even with the extra 5 slots, there's still not enough to own 1 car from each class. What a joke.

@DLT222‌

Very bad idea. Having limited garage slots is an artificial restriction, it shouldn't be there in the first place. Paying for something that is a one line change in the code is hardly justified, at least for me. Why 30? Why not 40 or 50 or none? It's just a false business model from Codemasters trying to make the Season Pass more appealing.

I don't really care so much that I have to pay for the garage slots and the tuning upgrades with the virtual currency, but it's really annoying to be limited by level in this way. I just want to race and use my own cars, not play some kind of racing RPG. It is what it is though :\ .

Meszes said:

@DLT222‌

It's just a false business model from Codemasters trying to make the Season Pass more appealing.

Season Pass? I wish I could get one of those. Unfortunately it is not offered to xbox players.

Meszes said:

@DLT222‌

It's just a false business model from Codemasters trying to make the Season Pass more appealing.

Season Pass? I wish I could get one of those. Unfortunately it is not offered to xbox players.