Jump to content Jump to content

Pre-order availability will vary from territory to territory. We've provided the retailers with the info, now it's down to them to put their pages live. :) 

Our website will also list all available pre-orders. That should be live in the next couple weeks.

mmpaw37 said:

Araqiel said:

It's available for pre-order on Amazon.com right now and it's at a pretty good price.

Got a link? I only see the PS4 version for $49.99, which I thought was about average as far as price goes. No XB1 version, and nothing on amazon.co.uk yet.

There is NO PS4 or XBOX ONE version of F1 2014.  Its only on PS3, XBOX360 and PC.

LOL, don't know how I managed that. >_> I obviously meant PS3/360, but I guess my mind has gone new-gen even if CM haven't.

mmpaw37 said:

Araqiel said:

It's available for pre-order on Amazon.com right now and it's at a pretty good price.

Got a link? I only see the PS4 version for $49.99, which I thought was about average as far as price goes. No XB1 version, and nothing on amazon.co.uk yet.

There is NO PS4 or XBOX ONE version of F1 2014.  Its only on PS3, XBOX360 and PC.

LOL, don't know how I managed that. >_> I guess my mind has gone new-gen even if CM haven't.