Sign in to follow this  

Pre Orders

Rancie said:

Are there going to be any? If so When? Just wondering.

Usually it's around 6 weeks before release so that would mean about September early September would be my guess

Pre-order availability will vary from territory to territory. We've provided the retailers with the info, now it's down to them to put their pages live. :) 

Our website will also list all available pre-orders. That should be live in the next couple weeks.

It's available for pre-order on Amazon.com right now and it's at a pretty good price.

Got a link? I only see the PS4 version for $49.99, which I thought was about average as far as price goes. No XB1 version, and nothing on amazon.co.uk yet.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_7?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=f1+2014+ps3&sprefix=F1+2014%2Caps%2C174&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Af1+2014+ps3

If you are a PC user then I would recommend www.cdkeys.com to purchase the game from.  Always cheaper to buy from them and its instant just add the key to steam.  Its not on their pre-order list yet but it will be nearer the time

I for one will not be pre-ordering, its a wait job, lets see what's in it and what price it is in the uk. There might be a clue if the price is lower than usual.

mmpaw37 said:

Araqiel said:

It's available for pre-order on Amazon.com right now and it's at a pretty good price.

Got a link? I only see the PS4 version for $49.99, which I thought was about average as far as price goes. No XB1 version, and nothing on amazon.co.uk yet.

There is NO PS4 or XBOX ONE version of F1 2014.  Its only on PS3, XBOX360 and PC.

LOL, don't know how I managed that. >_> I obviously meant PS3/360, but I guess my mind has gone new-gen even if CM haven't.

mmpaw37 said:

Araqiel said:

There is NO PS4 or XBOX ONE version of F1 2014.  Its only on PS3, XBOX360 and PC.

LOL, don't know how I managed that. >_> I guess my mind has gone new-gen even if CM haven't.