Jump to content Jump to content

So the second car pack, the 'Coupe Style' DLC has just landed. I was trying out the new cars & all was well & so forth, but I realised that my car, & my teammate's car looked out of place, with just the default colour. I propose a idea not dissimilar to DiRT3's DLC cars; have teams that don't compete in a certain class occupy those cars.

Confused? Allow me to explain. Let's take the Hyundai Genesis Coupe as an example. In it's class, (Street-Coupes) only 6 of the 10 teams run cars. K&N, Forge, Cusco & LiquiMoly don't run cars in the coupe class. Using this idea, let's say Forge & Cusco now have the Genesis as an available car. Players will be able to run these team liveries if they wish & the team's AI drivers will run those cars in Custom Cups, & maybe Career. I don't see how this could be difficult to implement. 

They don't have any single-player liveries at -all-?

That's lame. What's the point of adding these cars as DLC if they don't even integrate properly? Come on, @Loore ... get someone to give these cars proper skins and not those lazy 'cup' skins.

They don't even have cup liveries, just the default colour. Of course, you can create your own liveries online but I'm talking about single player.

Loore said:
The cars in the separate packs don't come with single player integration, however any that do come with the mini-expansions will be integrated into the single player setup.

I know that they aren't a part of career, I accept that but I think a few liveries for each car, like what you did with the SLS Black wouldn't go astray.

Loore said:
The cars in the separate packs don't come with single player integration, however any that do come with the mini-expansions will be integrated into the single player setup.

I know that they aren't a part of career, I accept that but I think a few liveries for each car, like what you did with the SLS Black wouldn't go astray.

Understand what you're saying :) I don't think there's any plans to apply any liveries to those cars, however I'll certainly ask the question and will let you know if things do change.

Loore said:

No offence, Loore, it is quite disappointing to see that even a single livery isnt given at all.

Even just one of the game's fictional livery will be just fine, rather than letting single player drivers drive with stock paint.