Jump to content Jump to content

Iist of issues that still need addressed. ( please fix for new game )

Beans_

Hello. I know that you've announced that you're no longer making any adjustments to the current Formula one game, but here are a few issues that are still in the game. Please find a fix for them in the new F1 2017 game. 

*Screen issues whilst in direct view of sunlight. ( all game modes ) 

*Being overtaken by AI whilst under safety conditions and losing a position. ( they ghost through you on all modes ) 

*Backing out of multiplayer co op games mid race and restarting gives you used tires for the start of the race. 

*AI doing dry times on a wet track, setting dry times with wet tires. ( online and offline ) 

*AI coming out of the pits with seconds to go in qualifying. ( all modes ) 

*AI not receiving penalties for causing collisions during the race, not even a warning. ( all modes )

*Sometimes I have received the wrong tire when pitting. Only happened a few times. ( online ) 

*Random disconnections online. 

*Whilst under formation lap, losing the ability to drive the car. (Usually at the start of online ) 

*AI still are very laggy online. 

*Baku racing line glitch. When doing practice sessions for Rnd. 

*space for more when I think of them, or they occur.

This was all on PS4. If anyone has things to add, whip them in here so they have a list of issues to look into for the new game. Let's make sure we eliminate all the little critters. 

Please issues only, no complaining. We have enough threads for that. 

Archived