Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Help

I have a problem. Recently my PS3 hasn't been woking well at all. It kept freezing online and sometimes it wouldn't connect to the internet. When I was playing career mode the other day on F1 2013, the inevitable happened. My PS3 froze mid game and shut down with my F1 disk inside. I tried turning my playstation on again but it went green then Amber and then it flashed red. I tried turning it on again to get my F1 disk out but again it wouldn't turn on or give my disk out. I searched it up and I though it had the yellow ligh of death meaning after 7 long years, my PS3 had passed away along with my F1 disk However I now have no games to play apart from a couple of games I got from the internet but I wanted to know if there was anyway to get my F1 game transferred over to my computer while I wait for F1 2014 to be released or am I stuck without my game until F1 2014

Na, I think you've lost your game for good since it's not Codemasters problem. You can re-buy the game on Steam if you really wanted to though. :)

Like Matthew said, Codemasters isn't really responsible for the issue. If you're Playstation 3 is truly dead, and you can't fix and/or don't want to fix it, you can always just crack the sucker open neatly and remove the disk. I did something similar with my first 360, except i scratched the disk with a screw driver by accident. :(

Hopefully you can recover the disk without any hassel. I don't know from experiance, but I know PS3's have a tendancy to come back to life after a few days. Good Luck. :)