No VR support in DIRT 4 ??

HoiHman said:
Couple of months now after the release. No statement/comment about VR simply means it not happening.  It was the same with F1 2016 and will be the same with F1 2017.  

VR might be a small market, but they already lost 3 sales on me. 

The up-side HoiHman, is that you're really not missing much with Dirt4 - unless changes are made to the handling, I don't think you'd spend much time playing it coming from Sim's. The RallyX is the only mode in D4 I find to be any fun. I actually think Pcars2 is going to be much better and that is quite surprising after DR; of course, there's no P2P Rally in PC2.

Yeah it is funny actually,  played hour or so of Dirt 4 before getting pretty bored of it again then went played some Rally in Project Cars 2 Beta and was actually nicely surprised how much better than Dirt 4 the driving feels, miles better.

Yeah it is funny actually,  played hour or so of Dirt 4 before getting pretty bored of it again then went played some Rally in Project Cars 2 Beta and was actually nicely surprised how much better than Dirt 4 the driving feels, miles better.
That's a statement. I am curious.

I won't be buying another codemasters game until they provide VR support.  Dirt Rally 2?
The Rift has totally changed the immersion level for driving games.

they lost me too, I was playing RBR a couple of years ago, I got Dirt rally on the releaseday and are still playing it a couple of hours/week with vr and its the best racing game ever(my opinion), and I dont even have a wheel! I have done a lot of irl trackdays on racetracks and never thought it was possible to get that rush and realism from a game.
I can use my reallife experience in carsettings and it make sense to do the adjustment in the game!