Sign in to follow this  

2017 Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

First ever true racing game I played was Microprose's GP2, complete with the post Imola 1994 driver lineup. Racing this would bring back those memories!!

I really hope to get into this testing. I got interested in motorsport thanks to Codemasters games, so I would love to help you improve the new game!

Awesome!!!! This is something i'm really looking forward to. Really hope they pick me as a beta tester. Let's go! Vroom Vroom!!

I hope I get accepted! I've played F1 2016 to death and I'm really excited to see what CodeMasters are planning for F1 2017.

yo propongo un nuevo modo trayectoria con entrevistas , paddock, poder tomar decisiones ,poner comentarista que hable en las carreras , poder hablar con tu compañero para tomar decisiones. Actualizaciones de los monoplazas en pretemporada, inicio de temporada, mitad de temporada, y final de temporada. Una ia mas agresiva perzonalizacion mas extensa de tu personaje , que los equipos fichen a pilotos de otros equipos, categorías, etc. Igual que se vayan los jefes de equipos a otros equipos dar dinero para mejorar las fabricas túnel del viento etc. Y añadir mas cinematicas en el podio. Que nuestro personaje hable. Y yasta

If I was chosen to do this beta test, it would be the first time I have exclusivity to any game before it has come out! I missed out on the 2016 Beta test which was a shame.

I've just signed up too. After playing F1 2016 to death I can't wait for the next instalment. :)

Hi, I am currently in the process in staking part in the AOR XB1 2016 League which will enable me to compete with the most experienced fasted and clean drivers on the planet. I spend a lot of hours on this game and I would really appreciate it if I can help you guys out in making it even better!! Our Xbox One Gamertag is V6Racing or V9Racer. We are currently setting up a YouTube channel which you'll see F1 Hot laps Carrer modes and setups. The channel will be called TheOfficialF1Racer and we will be uploading daily videos on F1 2016 content. As we will be competing in AOR our channel will hopefully grow quick and fast so we can

I propose cinematic more realistic, for example that the pilots remove their gloves and the case at the end of a race, if there is a big accident or it rains very hard, take the red flag, add the interviews, that is, you answer yourself The questions and the final positions of the drivers at the end of a race and the general classification of the teams and drivers during the cinematics and that's it ........... that I think

In order to sign up to the closed beta, simply head to the Codemasters blog and enter the information requested. You need to enter your full name, email address, Codemasters forum username and platform you want to play on. Finally, you are asked to write a small paragraph explaining why you should be picked to take part in the beta. Once you send the request, you will be notified if you were accepted by email once the players are chosen by Codemasters. No time frame has been given for this yet.

Can't wait to see if I am in the Beta test. F1 2017 Is going to be the greatest Codemasters game yet... I fee it coming

Please please pleeaaasse don't care about winning the lottery in order to get the beta
Aww crap, you know, I had a winning lottery ticket lying around and I wanted to give it to some random internet person. Too bad you're not interested.