Sign in to follow this  

2017 Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

Please please pleeaaasse don't care about winning the lottery in order to get the beta

Aww crap, you know, I had a winning lottery ticket lying around and I wanted to give it to some random internet person. Too bad you're not interested.

All yours I'm good

Hey, I can't wait to test out the new F1 2017
I'm playing on the Ps4 and my ID is Niked97
Played every F1 since F1 2010 and am playing f1 2016 atm in a league. It would be really great, if I am one of the 300 to test it out.We are as well up loading highlights of our races "Austrian Gaming". My email is n.gietzelt@aol.de Cya !

Looking forward to helping with the testing of the game! Good luck, and happy development to you Codies!

Hope i can help you with testing . Its an honor for me to be а part (even sooooo little) of your beautiful team . From Russia With Love .

Well it seem that it's driving time again in full throttle mode...
Another HIT been developed...

When will we be notified who is chosen? I am sure this is going to be the best Codemasters F1 game to date, the new rule changes in F1 will really make the game alot better XD

Hey Guys ! Would love to be selected this time for the F1 2017 Beta test on PS4
League Racer since day 1 and trying to give you a good feedback in all modes !

I want to be a beta Tester for F1 2017 for Xbox One. Will be profound, accurate and responsive. Take this Job quite serious. Thanks in advance.

I love the F1 series, some of your games have been amazing and some let's be honest have been bad. I would love to be part of the team that helped improve this years version

I am really looking forward to how great this new game is going to be, codasters are getteng better at realisically simulating the game from real life eith each game #cantwaitforF12017

tiametmarduk Says that the cars handle great, and there are more rewards for no assists! Sounds great! Hope I get picked!

I have been a fan of Formula One for as long as I can remember. One of my earliest memories is Nigel Mansell winning the British Grand Prix in 1992. Ever since Formula One was released on PlayStation, it has been my favourite racing game series. Currently F1 2016 is the game I'm playing more than anything else right now. And the prospect of playing with the new 2017 cars with faster cornering speeds has got me really excited.