Sign in to follow this  

Testing, testing!

*deleted*                                                   

So my other account go into the beta, with the email 'sidewaysnismo@outlook.com' and I was wandering if you could change the email to 'jamespinsker@hotmail.com' as it is my main email, and I find it very hard to track threads such as that, on my business email. Many thanks

Message jenny for that question, don't let your email address shown publicly

Dboyking1 said:

So my other account go into the beta, with the email and I was wandering if you could change the email to as it is my main email, and I find it very hard to track threads such as that, on my business email. Many thanks

Message jenny for that question, don't let your email address shown publicly

I didn't really care about my email being shown publically but I will message privately anyway

Just got the email! sweet! first time testing, looking for the best out of codies as normal. when will install codes be released for phase 1?

We don't know when they gonna release it, but I guess next week on Monday maybe!? We have now weekend.. I don't think that something will happen during the weekend. Just wait.

Seriously said:

We don't know when they gonna be released, but I guess next week on Monday maybe!? We have now weekend.. I don't think that something will happen during the weekend. Just wait.

I don't think it will be Monday since it's a bank holiday. Or I suppose that's all the more the reason to give them out then since everyone will be at home :)

haydn23 said:

Seriously said:

We don't know when they gonna be released, but I guess next week on Monday maybe!? We have now weekend.. I don't think that something will happen during the weekend. Just wait.

I don't think it will be Monday since it's a bank holiday. Or I suppose that's all the more the reason to give them out then since everyone will be at home :)

Well. We will see, but I'm sure it's the waiting worth, so just let us wait for it :)

Hope the codes go out soon, got plenty of free time for the next 2 1/2 weeks and want to give it a proper go.

No. I'm sure @jennyannem will inform us when they'll be sent out. Like I said, I'm sure we're getting them next week, because it's weekend now! Just wait for it. I'm sure it's worth it to wait for it. We all are very very hyped for it... I know.

No email :/ but maybe next year.
At least I got my wheel back today so I can enjoy f1 2016.

Thank you very much Codemasters  :)                                                

I've got a feeling my application didn't through are they still sending out emails or have they all been sent ?

molland said:

I've got a feeling my application didn't through are they still sending out emails or have they all been sent ?

They sent all e-mails to those who'll test the beta. So if you haven't got one, then you won't test the beta.

We will be updating you when codes will be sent out, but they won't be sent out this weekend, or Bank Holiday.

@jennyannem
thanks for the update.

I have to say, I like this way of communication, please keep this up.
Don't be that quiet like in the past, the result is just frustration and incomprehension on our side because we just want small updates, it doesn't have to be much, about what's going on and I think everyone of us is excited about the game and every piece of information makes us more excited.
But silence does the exact opposite :)

You are kidding right? :neutral: