Sign in to follow this  

Testing, testing!

Honestly!!!!!!!! The thread should be locked/closed for us (except @jennyannem ). So senseless.... those new comments. We will hear in some time something about F1 2017and the beta.

Seriously said:

Honestly!!!!!!!! The thread should be locked/closed for us (except @jennyannem ). So senseless.... those new comments. We will hear in some time something about F1 2017and the beta.

I don't think it's too big a deal to let everyone guess, it's just a discussion. Keeps people's hopes up. I see your point though.

Not sure whats more exciting seeing how f1 2017 fares with bugs or seeing how sauber (slowest car on grid with a hood engine) go with a Honda (very much slowest engine) plugged into the back of it XD cars already 4 seconds off pace... whats everyone guesses on deficit for next year 8 seconds? Hahahah

Seriously said:

And on that note...

I'm closing this thread for now. I'll re-open it when I update.

Codes are going out right now! If you can't access anything, please get in touch with me, and I'll help you in any way I can.