Sign in to follow this  

Testing, testing!

Hi Jennyannem,
Thanks for this exciting news !!! :)
But this morning i can't go to the Codemasters blog.
Is there an issue ?
Thanks per advance
See you

From what i heard about the 2016 beta you guys changed things for the final game for the worse, AI taking defensive lines and handling so I hope this year after the beta youll stick with what you have as the 16 beta sounded much better than wgat we ended up with.

With that said awesome news about a new game :)

I have a question! Do you also get a confirmed email that you signed up for the beta test? Because i didn't got one and I'm seeing that people get confirmed e-mails that they've signed up! Please let me know!

Just fuck off Codemasters. You really dont deserve to be the owner of the FIA F1 Licence. To be unable to bring some really needes Patches live ist the proof of failing a 100%. You Guys really fu**ed up

I have a question! Do you also get a confirmed email that you signed up for the beta test? Because i didn't got one and I'm seeing that people get confirmed e-mails that they've signed up! Please let me know!
I've send multiple sign ups on my hotmail account and i didn't got a mail back @jennyannem and I try it ones on my Gmail account and it works immideatly? Does hotmail not work or do you have also received the hotmail messages? @jennyannem @Lozzy

I assumed that you weren't suppose to get any e-mail confirmation and the "pop-up" message on the site itself was informative enough that Codemasters have gotten your sign-up. Weird if some have got an confirmation e-mail. 

"The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. "

I lolled twice.

Hi,
I'm sorry but i can't definitively go the Codie blog.
Is there an issue there ?
It's OK now, i can go to the Codie Blog.
But what is that ? No PC key for the beta if you live in Europe ???

Kartu14 said:
But what is that ? No PC key for the beta if you live in Europe ???

"Please note that we can only offer PS4 codes to residents of Europe."
Hi, I think it's the other way around: PS4 codes can only be given to residents of Europe. You cannot have a PS4 code if you're outside Europe.
I think that's what they meant.
I agree that the sentence can seem ambiguous :smiley:

@jennyannem
I had an issue while doing the form: I didn't received the confirmation email, although I had the confirmation "Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.". I tried several times but didn't received the email.
However, I tried with another email, and it worked.
not working email : @hotmail.fr
working : @gmail.com

I hope the several forms I sent will not disqualify me ! I didn't do this to raise my chances ^^'

@Nagrom I used my hotmail.com email and it worked perfectly. Did you check your junk folder? That's where mine popped up.

Nagrom said:
@jennyannem
I had an issue while doing the form: I didn't received the confirmation email, although I had the confirmation "Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.". I tried several times but didn't received the email.
However, I tried with another email, and it worked.
not working email : @hotmail.fr
working : @gmail.com

I hope the several forms I sent will not disqualify me ! I didn't do this to raise my chances ^^'

Litteraly had the Same problem as you. So I also did Gmail to make sure it has been send. Last year it worked perfectly with hotmail and know it doesn't, so what the problem would be, i dont know. Just happy that I got a confirmed email on Gmail!

Good luck on the game guys, I'm very excited for this years edition. 2016 truly delivered in my opinion!

Also; I want (PS)VR support. I want it, I want it, I want it! :)

@Nagrom I used my hotmail.com email and it worked perfectly. Did you check your junk folder? That's where mine popped up.
Yeah I checked junk folder as well ! Maybe the difference with you is that mine is .fr and yours is .com.

Nagrom said:
Yeah I checked junk folder as well ! Maybe the difference with you is that mine is .fr and yours is .com.
Maybe, but I hope that it's not down to something like that.

@jennyannem could you confirm we should be getting "registration confirmation" emails? I did register (or should I say re-registered to maybe try helping developing the game for the second time) on the Friday, and I didn't get any email, only the green confirmation box.

Oopsie, minor writing mistake.

mantazzo said:
@jennyannem could you confirm we should be getting "registration confirmation" emails? I did register (or should I say re-registered to maybe try helping developing the game for the second time) on the Friday, and I didn't get any email, only the green confirmation box.

After approx. 6pm GMT Friday night, if you got the green confirmation box, it means that we received your entry :). I added the confirmation email in order to reassure those that applied that we'd received their entry, but it may be the case that some email providers, like Hotmail, for example, are filtering out the email, or it's in your junk mail folders. If, after 6pm GMT Friday night, you pressed 'Send' and got the message 'Your message was sent successfully' in the green box, we've got you - regardless of if you have the confirmation email or not. :).

mantazzo said:

After approx. 6pm GMT Friday night, if you got the green confirmation box, it means that we received your entry :). I added the confirmation email in order to reassure those that applied that we'd received their entry, but it may be the case that some email providers, like Hotmail, for example, are filtering out the email, or it's in your junk mail folders. If, after 6pm GMT Friday night, you pressed 'Send' and got the message 'Your message was sent successfully' in the green box, we've got you - regardless of if you have the confirmation email or not. :).
@jennyannem than I have send 5 sign ups to you because I thought it was only confirmed if you got an email from codemasters :joy:! So sorry for Those other four sign ups. Just don't look at Those and look at my first sign up please! Really sorry :sweat_smile:

silly question, how do I update my profile settings on these forums to link to my PSN account? cant seem to find anywhere that lets you edit your profile.

This going to be an interesting redo of the car physics as a lot of the discussion about the new regulations has been about the serious increase in downforce and grip resulting in some turns being turned into basically straights. The one most commented on is turn 3 at Barcelona - where many are saying it will be flat out this year. I would expect it to take a couple of races before we find out what these changes actually mean.