Sign in to follow this  

Testing, testing!

xFitcho said:
Quick question. I play on both Xbox One & PC. Is there a way to enter on both? 
Fill in both platforms, but I think if you Will get chosen, you only can do it on one platform. That's what I think.

xFitcho said:
Quick question. I play on both Xbox One & PC. Is there a way to enter on both? 
sorry for little rough answer xfitcho but already there is small number of codes,and you would want to have two, it does not make sense

Will give it a miss this year, can't deal with the disappointment. Good Luck. Having signed up and being selected last year, all it did was get my hopes up. If I thought you'd provide support for your game beyond 5 months maybe I'd feel different.

Testing testing. Beta testing is pointless if at the end we dont get the product that works like it should. Testing after release and fixing everything is  far more important than testing in beta stage of development. If you cant do that is pointless to have this tests because the game will be mess, AGAIN....just saying...

mantazzo said:
@jennyannem could you confirm we should be getting "registration confirmation" emails? I did register (or should I say re-registered to maybe try helping developing the game for the second time) on the Friday, and I didn't get any email, only the green confirmation box.

Oopsie, minor writing mistake.
After approx. 6pm GMT Friday night, if you got the green confirmation box, it means that we received your entry :). I added the confirmation email in order to reassure those that applied that we'd received their entry, but it may be the case that some email providers, like Hotmail, for example, are filtering out the email, or it's in your junk mail folders. If, after 6pm GMT Friday night, you pressed 'Send' and got the message 'Your message was sent successfully' in the green box, we've got you - regardless of if you have the confirmation email or not. :).
@jennyannem I sent my entry in before 6pm GMT and I did get the green confirmation box but I haven't got an e-mail. I assume my application still went through successfully?

awesome news. finally!!! ;)
carpa said:
Already sent the application ;) As for the helmet contest, can we also use black and white for the livery, alongside blue, green and red?
we hope i love black and white ;)

I signed up and got a confirmation email. Used my Gmail acc and got one basically instantly. It was, strangely, sent from myself to myself, but labelled as if it came from Codemasters. Maybe that's why some people are having trouble.

is it a random or codemasters select peoples ?
Codemasters Will select people I think. Because the people who get the beta needs to give feedback about the new handeling model that they've made. So they want to be sure that the right people (who they think they are) get the beta. 

I hope I Will Get it again. Had given codemasters @jennyannem and @Lozzy Some feedback and love to do that again!
signed me up really fast when it was confirmed! 

Know we have to wait I think. But they Will announce something soon!

We're keeping applications open for a bit yet, we'll give you plenty of notice when we're about to close them and send out the codes to everyone selected.

We're keeping applications open for a bit yet, we'll give you plenty of notice when we're about to close them and send out the codes to everyone.
Everyone?????? :hushed:
Everyone selected :).

for Jenny  o:) o:) o:)                                                                                                         

for Jenny  o:) o:) o:)                                                                                                         
I was litterly about to do the Same thing haha! But I'm to slow haha (not on track though :wink:

Whahahahaha, i already wondered why this whole place isn't crammed with cute kittens. But I guess we're in Floris.  :D

As cute as they are (and they are very cute!), let's not clutter up this thread with pictures of kittens. As much as that pains me to say :D

As cute as they are (and they are very cute!), let's not clutter up this thread with pictures of kittens. As much as that pains me to say :D
I just couldn''t resist, Jenny o:) o:) o:)