Sign in to follow this  

Testing, testing!

coolieboy said:
Great...Back to the original YouTube testers...the game will get hyped up by these guys, then CM will change a bunch of things just before launch...then we will be right back to where F1 2016 left off. 
tbf there are 4 guys from the PS4 All-Star race there alongside Gillon, Limitless and Noble, so they have a descent selection of competetive league racers. I guess Aarav and Ben are there fir Career Mode, Still i think that more competetive league racers should have been invited, bc they really know the ins and outs of the game and can see things differently. Tbf  ITB is a nice publicity for them, so in term sof hyping up the game they did things right, i just hope that the feedback of the league racers will be not drowned in the handling beta considering there will be 900 ppl
Shame that bunch did not spot the bugs, maybe to busy making themselfs look pretty for youtube.

guys i know a lot of you guys feel its unfair/big youtubers bla bla but what else are they suppose to do?
theyre based in england and most of the guys around that table are from close by its quite expensive to get someone from australia so travelbudgets were probably gone bringing tiamet over, in terms of experience theres a lot of experience at that table i have full faith in alex gillon for example as he is there not for the hype (he barely makes videos and doesnt leaguerace anymore) yet he is tehre to give his 2 cents, im sure once the closed beta is released this year with 200 spots more per platform every experienced leaguedriver that applied is likely to get a spot on the beta (same with last year 30 on my friendlist were all in the beta) so they will pay attention to you if you have a good motivation, lastly the beta ofcourse u feel special and its fun to have a sneak peak but in general its to improve the game, and honestly last years beta did improve somethings
lets all just wait patiently fill in our applications and im sure in due time we all get our turn. and untill then just enjoy real f1 testing thats taking place in spain this week :)

Hey there, we are still waiting for the beta tester list. Are we in or out?

oner7 said:
Hey there, we are still waiting for the beta tester list. Are we in or out?
I think they will improve the Alpha after the Youtubers were there in the last days and then as the season starts, they will roll out the beta.

Damage physics sounds promising but I really hope they don't put too much emphasis on multiplayer and forget about improving on the career experience. 

Bjtgtav said:
How do you know if you got the beta code 
You get a text message from Chase Carey.
Really? He came to Finland in a private jet to tell me! I must be more important then. ;) 

Jokes aside... People should really read the topic through before asking questions which have been answered earlier. But I guess that's too much to ask. 

Just to let you all know that we'll be closing applications at the end of today, so if you'd like to tell us that you're interested, make sure you get it in before the end of today!

We'll be updating you further when we're ready to send codes out :)

guys i know a lot of you guys feel its unfair/big youtubers bla bla but what else are they suppose to do?
Maybe just don't keep bringing in mostly the same ones every time? There are plenty of other league racers and YouTubers to choose from.

@jennyannem

I was apart of the beta testing last year for 2016 and gave plenty feedback throughout the different  
beta versions...I do I still have a chance to be apart of 2017 test although haven't sign up on the new form? 

@jennyannem

I was apart of the beta testing last year for 2016 and gave plenty feedback throughout the different  
beta versions...I do I still have a chance to be apart of 2017 test although haven't sign up on the new form? 
Lol what, no you weren't. 

@jennyannem

Can't wait to see there reaction when they didn't get the code

Maybe just don't keep bringing in mostly the same ones every time? There are plenty of other league racers and YouTubers to choose from.
If they did a good job and had a good feedback, why not taking them again ? Of course I'd like to have my chances as well, but I can understand if they are taking back some guys from last year, (those who were involved enough)

@jennyannem

Lol do I know you? And vice verse? I definitely was..and I obviously wasn't talking to you the person I addressed knows what I'm talking about. Thanks though 

@jennyannem

Lol do I know you? And vice verse? I definitely was..and I obviously wasn't talking to you the person I addressed knows what I'm talking about. Thanks though 
Previous testers can be identified by the "Members, Drivers" tag next to their name.

So you're either lying or used a different account. And if it's the latter, why?

@jennyannem

Let me just answer your question, no. You don't. You have to sign up using the form like everyone else.

:expressionless: Beta is indeed interesting. Or at least it was last year :smiley:

@jennyannem

Previous testers can be identified by the "Members, Drivers" tag next to their name.

So you're either lying or used a different account. And if it's the latter, why?
Lol your right that's was a different account I was logged on to

@jennyannem

Let me just answer your question, no. You don't. You have to sign up using the form like everyone else.
Lol now you can check that tag "Member Driver." Was using a different account.