Sign in to follow this  

Testing, testing!

Nice got an email.                                          

Didn't got mine as a racestars member :disappointed: ! Good luck to the other people. @jennyannem 

PS: excuses, got mine aswell! Thank you CM for giving me another oppertunity! 

Not in it too, as expected ffs... But yea, with 300 people per platform it's logical.. I was hoping Codies would make me happy for one, sadly they didn't. I hope the mail may come evenetually but I highly doubt it. Sending my application as one of the first didn't help or something went wrong with it.

Yeh up yours Zviko about the comments on gender. This isn't the 1800s where that sort of thing is fine to be said in a public place. You might say it to friends, fine but try saying that joke to a female police officer or something. Yeh it aint going down well.

Anyway I too am in. I look forward to giving you feedback to make 2017 and awesome game. Not even sure how you can make 2016 better other than making the odd setups not be miles better but still.

Got my email too. Very excited to have the chance to give some feedback this year! Better get my wheel sorted out again after that Win10 update and prepare for it.

I think it would be easier having some of the old testers in the new beta. They can be trusted more especially when it comes to the leaking of info. There was only 1 leak of the HUD during last year's beta test. There's a higher chance with a 600 person increase. Who knows really if it could all go to ashes with an extra 600 people. It's 300 per platform correct?

Depends on what you call a a leak. Know for a fact there were plenty of leaks in Facebook and Whatsapp groups between private groups.

FRACTURED said:

I think it would be easier having some of the old testers in the new beta. They can be trusted more especially when it comes to the leaking of info. There was only 1 leak of the HUD during last year's beta test. There's a higher chance with a 600 person increase. Who knows really if it could all go to ashes with an extra 600 people. It's 300 per platform correct?

Depends on what you call a a leak. Know for a fact there were plenty of leaks in Facebook and Whatsapp groups between private groups.

If you leak something. You'll pay a BIIGGGGG price :sweat_smile:

Thanks, I'm in also. I missed out last time, so hope my input can help. Looking forward to it.
Let's just hope my wheel returns back from the manufacturer in time from its repairs haha. 

Nothing here, i wish luck to you guys... 

also checked your junk mail?

Floriswijers bro it's me Jamie/King_MJJ hahaha we need to race soon bro. I got my code so can't wait to see you online  

Thanks Codie's, really looking forward to start testing where you worked hard on! 

Got my mail!
Thank you again Codies for you trust. I try my best as same as last year to give input and my feedback as a long F1 player.

Yeah, no emails in my inbox :( Shame, I really enjoyed last year's beta and giving feedback. Can't win them all I guess.

Man, you guys are lucky, didn't get my codes :(, hope you all beta drivers make 2017 the game everyone wants I believe in you all

Shame I haven't received a code. Hope you guys all feedback to CodeMasters and give them the valuable info they need to make this year's game amazing!!!

Holy crap awesome!!!! I got my email to join the beta!  Thank you codemasters seriously pumped for this!! 

We got an email too, thank you for your trust CM.

We are very happy and excited to give you the best feedback for the new game and help you developing it.