Jump to content Jump to content

Testing, testing!

jennyannem

Not in it too, as expected ffs... But yea, with 300 people per platform it's logical.. I was hoping Codies would make me happy for one, sadly they didn't. I hope the mail may come evenetually but I highly doubt it. Sending my application as one of the first didn't help or something went wrong with it.
Yeh up yours Zviko about the comments on gender. This isn't the 1800s where that sort of thing is fine to be said in a public place. You might say it to friends, fine but try saying that joke to a female police officer or something. Yeh it aint going down well.

Anyway I too am in. I look forward to giving you feedback to make 2017 and awesome game. Not even sure how you can make 2016 better other than making the odd setups not be miles better but still.

I think it would be easier having some of the old testers in the new beta. They can be trusted more especially when it comes to the leaking of info. There was only 1 leak of the HUD during last year's beta test. There's a higher chance with a 600 person increase. Who knows really if it could all go to ashes with an extra 600 people. It's 300 per platform correct?

Depends on what you call a a leak. Know for a fact there were plenty of leaks in Facebook and Whatsapp groups between private groups.

FRACTURED said:

I think it would be easier having some of the old testers in the new beta. They can be trusted more especially when it comes to the leaking of info. There was only 1 leak of the HUD during last year's beta test. There's a higher chance with a 600 person increase. Who knows really if it could all go to ashes with an extra 600 people. It's 300 per platform correct?

Depends on what you call a a leak. Know for a fact there were plenty of leaks in Facebook and Whatsapp groups between private groups.

If you leak something. You'll pay a BIIGGGGG price :sweat_smile:

Archived