Sign in to follow this  

Driver Market in Career

Just an idea- make people have the ability to have an unlimited F1 campaign, in doing so, have drivers switch around to an either higher team or lower team depending on their performances. It gets very stale after having 4 seasons with the same drivers in the same place. I'd love to see a shock deal for  someone like Kobayashi moving to Mclaren after having a great season for Caterham, scoring a fair few points. And perhaps if someone like Raikkonen has a very bad season, having no podiums, make him move down to a lower team like Lotus. It could make for some interesting combinations.

Not going to happen due to licensing problems. Same reasons it doesn't happen in MotoGP etc. Its why most games based on real motorsports series get very stale very quick, or the career modes get stale very quick anyway

Might want to get rid of the red stripe in that avatar mate, I don't think they allow alcohol advertising on here... >_>

APR193 said:

Not going to happen due to licensing problems. Same reasons it doesn't happen in MotoGP etc. Its why most games based on real motorsports series get very stale very quick, or the career modes get stale very quick anyway

I agree it must be a licencing thing, but don't understand why they can do it in football games. Is it maybe due to driver sponsor? - eg lets say that in the F1 2013 game, Maldanado moves from Williams to Lotus (like he did in real life), the Williams car would still hold the PDVSA logo (which would actually 'follow' Maldanado to Lotus). Just a thought...

Although it rarely happens, it will be interesting if there are any 'in season' driver changes in the 2015 game, would Codemasters change it as a part of the 'regular updates' they are promising!? We'll see I guess!

Araqiel said:

Might want to get rid of the red stripe in that avatar mate, I don't think they allow alcohol advertising on here... >_>

you just couldnt resist could you hahaha :')

Araqiel said:

HAHAHAHA... nice one..

TDDB dont hold your breath kid, Codemasters are too conservative to try pull off a stunt like that.