DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Testing, Testing | Codemasters Blog

Testing, Testing | Codemasters Blog

With a New Year comes new beginnings, and there’s a lot to talk about as we head towards the start of the 2017 season – a swathe of regulation changes, very different looking cars, *those* tyres, and a new World Champion to look forward to just to name a few.

Read the full story here

Hello! I would love to Beta test! I've played you racing sims for twenty years, love the way you go about your work, I would hope that my experience would be helpful.
Please advise.
Regards Richard.

Wow, I really hope my application is chosen to beta test the new game. Better me (with my background in gaming) over some idiot who will upload content even though a NDA is in place...

madotter said:
Wow, I really hope my application is chosen to beta test the new game. Better me (with my background in gaming) over some idiot who will upload content even though a NDA is in place...
Thank God we have a bloke with a background in gaming. Hardly anyone around here plays games, you know.

Really sad about only Europeans be able to get prizes, participating on the Beta and other things.. The game is released worldwide, so it should be open to all the players, not only to the UE people..

NASCAR Daytona 500 live streaming Watch free: http://sixsailor.com/2017-daytona-500-live-stream-time-tv-schedule-watch-online/