Sign in to follow this  

Dirt 4 Rally Locations

Absolutely Finland! Ouninpohja and some special stage like Harju, and of course modern cars. Greetings from Finland!

be nice if codies would let us mod the ground textures etc we could have rallys from all over the world !

I would like to see a lot more variety in locations as I'm sure every dirt fan out there would so if you can codemasters please make it happen through a patch we can download be much appreciated. also if we can have more variety with your stage as in been able to twist the stage the way we want and to be able to adjust the hight of the track. Please please please make it happen

Ireland gets my vote, the stonethrowers national rally for one, there's plenty of good stages.

Irish ralling is shown on motorsport tv well worth viewing.

Ulster Rally was my favorite rally in Rally Championship 2000 (anyone remember this game?)
There is no northern Ireland to choose, that's why I voted for Ireland, I'm sorry if I offended someone  ;)

Of those mentioned in the OP I think Japan & China would be a nice change to see. 
My favorite in Dirt Rally was Finland however.

I remember that one of Norways wrc driver actually said that the Norwegian roads were more challenging than some of the wrc roads 

nystedt88 said:
Which would locations u want the most?
Definitely Wales, I’m from near the border and Wales is by far the best, and I have been to other rallies. Include actual set stages like in Dirt Rally i.e. Sweet Lamb, Brenig etc.