Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200+ hours' profil DELETED ! Saaaad

Hi,
Why was my Racenet profil deleted ?
I'm on https://www.dirtgame.com and I lost all my datas, ingame it created a new profil.
Tried to put the 310560 backed up folder but still get the new profil with near to 0 money, 0 carreer skills/cars/etc etc etc.

Tried to check steam files but same problem, it's not a local problem but a racenet data problem.
Need you to put my backup when profil was still there.

HELP
Thanks

Damn, 2 weeks and no answer :( all my dirt rally money lost, 200 hours of game too.... sure I will not buy the next Dirt 4 game... and will talk about this problem to my community... 

TiBoSu7 said:
Hi,
I'm on https://www.dirtgame.com and I lost all my datas, ingame it created a new profil.
Tried to put the 310560 backed up folder but still get the new profil with near to 0 money, 0 carreer skills/cars/etc etc etc.

Tried to check steam files but same problem, it's not a local problem but a racenet data problem.

HELP
Thanks
Unfortunately. the only back up of your profile that ever existed was the back up you made of it (310560), if that has corrupted, it is lost forever.

TiBoSu7 said:
Hi,

HELP
Thanks
Unfortunately. the only back up of your profile that ever existed was the back up you made of it (310560), if that has corrupted, it is lost forever.

You tellin me better make a backup? :P

People can be separated by groups...those who are doing backups and those who will start doing them ;)

Hello, I re injected my backup, but nothing changes, and in the racenet all is reseted to 0. In steam someone said me to ask for admins here, to manually recover my initial profil.

Jailed because I'm embarassing for them, I'm going to show on socials their obvious lack of professionalism and reveal to futur DIRT 4 potential owners what they must care...
Nobody searched for a solution, the support is totally dead, only 2 or 3 community managers are "alive" but never answer... World must know that. Nobody seem competent.