Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200+ hours' profil DELETED ! Saaaad

You should really take me seriously, and not risking a launch-fail of Dirt 4. Are you willing to risk the posts of your employees?
I and friends are influent in France. Do you want to bet?...

The amount of time you spent complaining about it, you could have made considerable progress with a new account. Christina also posted in one of your many threads to check your inbox so clearly they're trying to help.

I never spent 200+ hours to complain, maybe 1 or 2.....

Why speaking when we don't know? I answered to her :

• I warned you of this, now I do it.

1) It is not necessary to share a private conversation between you and her on a public forum
2) They have said they're working on it, you're implying you've not had a response when you clearly have
3) You are not their only customer, they can't work solely on your issue. I work in customer service, I know exactly how it feels to be hounded to get something resolved.

pm deleted...                                                                                                 

1- You know like me that when things are frozen some actions help solving problems
2- The only answer in 2 months, is that they will take a look when they can, this MUST NOT BE A SUPPORT ANSWER !!!! It's inacceptable !
3- I work too in a customer service, and even if I can not process the application immediately, I inform as soon as I receive the request for a response period. I posted my problem the 10 february, and asked again the 19, and the 26, and 8 march before having a first contact (not an answer). We are the 30 march, if I don't put pressure or real actions in socials, nobody will fix the problem, beacause it's not MY problem, but a potential GLOBAL problem.

You censor my messages? even better.....
Censor or ban my account, I will open other and other accounts and posts until the problem is fixed.

Players confidence is based on the support/help that they can have in case of problem, do not neglect it. But they surely don't like to read that the problem will be examinated when they want to. You are a company, we are customers, WE feed you every day.

The basics needed to be re-explained...

TiBoSu7 said:
The basics needed to be re-explained...
Apparently so...
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/7/forum-rules#latest

You must not re-post private messages on the Forums without the express consent of the sender.

You may not post multiple copies of the same thread across various forums or cross-post the same comments in multiple threads in order to get your comments "noticed".
Both are bannable offences
Rules

The following are rules of conduct that you must comply with when using the Forum. You must comply with these rules and any other instructions that Codemasters Community Team may give to you from time to time. If you fail to comply with these rules of conduct your Thread, Comment or Posting may be terminated and/or your forum and/or game account may be suspended or terminated.

If your forum account has been banned and you create a new account in order to bypass the ban in order to continue posting on our forums then we reserve the right to take whatever action we deem appropriate which can include, but is not limited to the closure of all your forum and game accounts held with Codemasters.
Logging
Please note that all visitors to the Forum shall have their IP address logged. We reserve the right to ban the user by their IP address (rather than account / individual). If you feel that your IP address or account has been banned in error please inform Codemasters’ Community Team by email to codem@codemasters.com. You must include your account name in all correspondence.

Where are human rules?..........................................

The deadline that I have already granted is still tomorrow

As I told you, I have a very large community that can be behind me when needed and will not hesitate to make things happen with their own accounts. You think you are untouchable, do not be so sure.
I am sure that my nickname will remain for a long time in your memory if you continue not to take into account this data erase problem.

I would appreciate that you stop answering next to the plate, supporting my demand will certainly be more constructive and will give back you credibility

Please keep professionnal...

TiBoSu7 said:
As I told you, I have a very large community that can be behind me when needed and will not hesitate to make things happen with their own accounts. You think you are untouchable, do not be so sure.
I am sure that my nickname will remain for a long time in your memory if you continue not to take into account this data erase problem.
Threats are also against the rules...

Thread locked