Sign in to follow this  

MMXVII Formula 1 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game

If you don't post the results within the next 24 hours, you will receive a permanent ban from the forum, mwahaha.

Last active in November!

Maybe someone could be really really nice and calculate the results for the last round...  :D

I can send last years' excel file if necessary. I think he changed the points but that's an easy fix...

EDIT: not sure if this is the most recent version (from last year), but here you go;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aaat9c7b91jhp4q/F1-2016-Prediction-League.xlsx?dl=0

Here are the scores:

Jiggy: 1 million points

Everybody else: 0.YouSuck points.

Jiggy champion of 2017.

Grand prize: The Dragon Balls.

*state your wish*

OH MIGHTY SHENRON. IT IS I, JIGGY, WHO STANDS BEFORE YEE.

MIGHTY SHENRON, MY WISH IS TO REMOVE THE HALO FROM FORMULA ONE IN ITS ENTIRETY!

*THIS WISH IS BEYOND MY POWER, PLEASE STATE ANOTHER WISH*

Are you fucking kidding me? Weak ass dragon.

Alright, then my wish is for Marcus Ericsson to become the 2018 F1 World Champion, whatever, just go.

*YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND*

Good work, but did you remember the extra 100 point bonuses for predicting every race?

Either way, this is by far my best year despite not winning a race!

Oh crap! I forgot about that. I don't remember who predicted every race. Just let me know if you did and I will add 100 to the points.

Ι did, and so did @GoldenColt I believe.

Congrats Dan :)

At least we won the Constructors, awesome one @RevolvingPrawn !

I think I forgot to predict one race, so not sure about the brand new prediction-rule. Either way, this is by far my best result in the history of our lil predictor game and it's been great fun, especially with how tight it was until the end. Looking forward to the new season! :)

I think I forgot to predict one race, so not sure about the brand new prediction-rule. Either way, this is by far my best result in the history of our lil predictor game and it's been great fun, especially with how tight it was until the end. Looking forward to the new season! :)
Indeed, I checked the results from each race at the 2nd post of the thread and there was a race you forgot. So I guess I'm the champion, nice :) As you said, it was great it went on until the final race. Hopefully more of the same this year :)

Pretty sure I predicted every race.

I'll take 5th considering I chose Alonso far more than I should have. Too much blind hope for him and that Civic engine.

Well done @mike96 !!! 2 champions in the same team and double teams champions! You and @GoldenColt were both crazy good at predicting last season :)

And good job finishing off the results @DiRTKiNG808, I definitely did not predict for every race :p

I'm not gonna lie, I think I let the team down this season @onetwothree

Well done @mike96 !!! 2 champions in the same team and double teams champions! You and @GoldenColt were both crazy good at predicting last season :)

And good job finishing off the results @DiRTKiNG808, I definitely did not predict for every race :p
This is my best finish by far. Pretty happy where I ended up. I will go fine tune the breadboard soon.

Pretty sure I predicted every race as well, well done @mike96 and thanks for doing the final standings @DiRTKiNG808. Not sure if Chadwick did every round but myself and him should have 3200 points as a team!