Sign in to follow this  

www.PlaystationGL.com - the longest running Playstation multiplayer website.

New season starting in 2 weeks.

6 Championships still with spaces, come and join and say hello!

Tejuarr said:
New season starting in 2 weeks.

6 Championships still with spaces, come and join and say hello!
Hi

I am interested, also have a group of friends willing to take part.

Tejuarr, I have sent you a private msg

thanks

The best place for F1 racing on the PS4, come over to Playstation GL!

With the impending release of F1 2016 in the next couple of months, come over to PSGL for the most competitive, exciting community around.

The current season is drawing to a close with only 4 weeks remaining. 

We will not be running a new season on F1 2015 we will be waiting for the launch of F1 2016; in the meantime sign up, register and keep active on the forum and we will be doing one off events in the run up to the next game!

Always looking for new racers to join our ever expanding racing community. 

Join now and race and register your interest for F1 2016. 

We have been racing on Codemasters F1 games from the start, hell, we even had leagues back on F1 Championship Edition back in the early PS3 era. Great times!! People have come, people have gone, a great many have stayed and made our community what it is. Community racing, for fun and for shared glory and respect.

PSGL member Faunus recently share the following post, and i felt it worthy of sharing as it encapsulates what many members feel having joined our community. Feel free to check us out and maybe become a part of our community at www.playstationgl.com

PSGL

What a place to be in.

About two years ago, I was finally getting league racing, searching for some real competition to see how I stack against the worlds greats. I searched and searched for a place that could suit a rookie like me and eventually found my way to this place, PSGL. The season was already underway but I felt this was the place I had to be in.

And yet, they still welcomed me with open arms, LittleRemco was first. And than later came Jacko and he put me in FP2 and F3 where I learned that I still, had A LOT to learn. People like Stumpie and WWFC all gave me tips on how to improve my driving to the man I am today, and I am still thankfull for that.

A season later I was fighting for a title in F3, and won it. I couldn't believe it. The evolution I made was stunning, and another title was won the season afterwards.

Along the way I made many new friends which I hold dear, and I had got so much respect for them, both personally and on the racetrack. Each race went on, and I couldn't way for the next.

Then came the message, I was asked to move away from F3 by Tejuarr, one who seemed to know what was better than me than myself. I owe it to him for moving more forward, to F2. As I was finally settled, it felt like leaving home. I didn't want to leave them behind, but it didn't matter, I would still see and race them. And that's when I realised, it not one league you're in, it's the site. We are one community, one big group of racers who challenge themselfs against the best. Race hard, fight hard but with respect! And I love that about this site. Now in F2, I am happy where I am, I'm still improving! And most of all, I'm having fun.

This place, this hobby, I love it, it feels like, a second home to me

I dedicate this video to the site. And for the fantastic races to come in F1 2016 and boy am I looking forward to it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACyBi5OUIQE

Sign up threads for F1 2016 are now open. We have 6 different leagues, on 4 different nights, with 20 drivers in each league.

www.PlaystationGL.com - the biggest single provider to PS4 racing on Codemasters F1 in the UK. 

We have 6 Championships and spaces are filling up very fast!

To register your interest head on over to www.PlaystationGL.com register and sign up for our new season on F1 2016.

Places are available !

Mondays F1 19/20
Tuesdays performance league 20/20
Wednesdays no assists league 13/20
Saturdays F4 18/20
Sundays F2 20/20
Sundays F3 19/20 

Finally our newest Championship F5 on Saturdays currently has 0/20 sign ups! We have 20 car grids due to having 2 streamers and commentators !

Spots are filling fast, come join and see why PSGL is one of the biggest and best providers of F1 wheel to wheel racing. 

Welcome to all the new faces who have joined us over the past few weeks, young and old. Everyone is looking forward to the new game and starting and new season!!

Now with 8 Championships, a new American Championship and Formula 5 on Saturdays, all sign ups and interest welcome. 

What's the competition like and do you have American leagues on Tuesday or Wednesdays?

We are looking for spaces in our no assists Championship and Saturdays F5 , if interested send me a message or sign up! All members welcome new or old. 

Still seeking new members; if you have any enquiries or need further information please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.

F1 is full.
F2 is full.
F3 has one space available.
F4 is full.
F5 has 8 spaces available.
Formula America has 3 spaces available.
No Assists Championship has 6 spaces available.
Formula Performance is full.

PSGL F1 always looking for new racers; take a look at our site, videos and our history, become a part of it with our real life inspired paddocks and pre race press conferences. 

www.PlaystationGL.com 

That's not all, we also offer commentary and streaming of every league Championship race. 

Any queries or questions please let me know. 

Still seeking new members, all skill abilities and age accepted !!

halfway into season 1 now, join now and take part in this amazing community .

The biggest sole provider to F1 2016 on the PS4 in Europe and a far! http://www.PlaystationGL.com is recruiting new members all of the time!  Established in 2008 and Running F1 Championships successfully since 2010, PSGL has a reputation of safe, clean mature honest racing to compliment the ever growing great community on the site. 

Come and join one one of our 8 Championships, we run a tiered from F1 - F5 and 3 other Championships one in America, an assists Championship and a Performance Championship based on 2016 performances. 

Come and take take part in our paddock posts, pre race interviews and post race live interviews from our streaming commentators straight from the podium!!

This and so much more at http://www.PlaystationGL.com 

The biggest sole provider to F1 2016 on the PS4 in Europe and a far! http://www.PlaystationGL.com is recruiting new members all of the time!  Established in 2008 and Running F1 Championships successfully since 2010, PSGL has a reputation of safe, clean mature honest racing to compliment the ever growing great community on the site. 

Come and join one one of our 8 Championships, we run a tiered from F1 - F5 and 3 other Championships one in America, an assists Championship and a Performance Championship based on 2016 performances. 

Come and take take part in our paddock posts, pre race interviews and post race live interviews from our streaming commentators straight from the podium!!

This and so much more at http://www.PlaystationGL.com 

The real life Formula 1 season might be over but that doesn't mean the racing has too! With full coverage of all league races, join in with us at PlaystationGL.com, you won't regret it!

The biggest sole provider to F1 2016 on the PS4 in Europe and a far! http://www.PlaystationGL.com is recruiting new members all of the time!  Established in 2008 and Running F1 Championships successfully since 2010, PSGL has a reputation of safe, clean mature honest racing to compliment the ever growing great community on the site. 

This and so much more at http://www.PlaystationGL.com