F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Camera options for GRID 2?

When GRID 2 was released I mentioned about uneditable camera options. GAS is out and this game has already such options. So, is it possible to release a patch with camera options for GRID 2?

I would highly doubt there is a chance that would happen since it will cost money for a patch to be made. And I would think that there is not a whole lot of focus on Grid 2 for CM.

Grid 2 is now home, for all the noobs who couldnt race in the first place, and failed miserably at Autosport.    

Please stay there, you guys are WINNERS!

The only option id like added to camera/hud is the ability to REMOVE the damn arrow,   

If I like arcades and you are a sim gamer, so I am a noob? Weird statement. What next? ARMA gamers are pro and Quake or CS gamers are noobs? It's different genres and to think that your genre is better is foolish, because people have different needs and they choose a genre according to these needs, OK?

Trackmania is an arcade, but it needs much more skills to be a pro, than Autosport. 

So, yes, GRID2 is not a sim. But as an arcade it has the right to be honoured, because it's fucking good arcade! Way better than endless NFS crap.

If I like arcades and you are a sim gamer, so I am a noob? Weird statement. What next? ARMA gamers are pro and Quake or CS gamers are noobs? It's different genres and to think that your genre is better is foolish, because people have different needs and they choose a genre according to these needs, OK?

Agree, although I wouldn't hope for a patch, just look how Codies are strugling to patch they're present tittle ;)
Grid 2 isn't nowhere near GAS for me, but it was a great game nonetheless. I don't remember arcede's giving me so much pleasure and fun since original NFS:MW ;D