Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you guys think that Codies should push for in the future if not in 2017?

Less rain

One thing to definitely AVOID is a pre-season test because this would get extremely repetitive, in the same way that the unskippable cutscenes are in every career after your first.

jamieeng said:
Less rain

One thing to definitely AVOID is a pre-season test because this would get extremely repetitive, in the same way that the unskippable cutscenes are in every career after your first.
I would hope that we could skip the test, like "advance to qualifying" would be "advance to season"

Hi Bodykitflares. What do you mean by a V6 glottle?
Sorry for the late-ish response. Typically when (for example) the Ferrari engine dips below ~9000rpm it makes an interesting noise which some people find essential to the 'effect' of the v6 hybrids. Just look at some of the different clips that 19Bozzy92 have made(and other spectators) and you will notice especially into the last chicane at barcelona

Definitely more development into the R&D for career mode. I voted for a developed pre-season but I would equally vote for upgraded R&D. (Although they both fall into that area really).
2016 was a good start and so I would hope they will continue with this and continue developing it into future games.
I like the idea of a pre-season test where you can go into season 1 with slightly different performance levels each new game depending how the pre-season test goes.
Also, the ability to have multiple career files. Don't really want to have to make a smurf account just to start a new game without deleting my other one.

What we need is custom online grids. 

Without the option to customise the grid, league racers have to do a formation lap on lap 1 to get into the right position  after a disconnect :( 

Would nice to have a earlier release. Like around either Spanish or Monaco GP. Hate late season releases cause the season's pretty much done.

Changes in wing angles and tyre pressure should mean you start from the pitlane. And you don't get too start until the cars have gone around the first corner. That and decent pitstop system would be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_oHbZ-Bojo