Sign in to follow this  

DLC installed on hard drive but cars not showing ingame?

I'd like to know if anyone else had this problem.

Bought a season pass in the PS store, after that was installed i downloaded both the best of british pack and the coupé pack. When i check with "recently downloaded", the DLC packs are showing, but when i go in the game the cars do not show.

I checked in custom cup and in the online dealership and the cars don't appear anywhere. Also when i select the playstation store button on the main menu, it checks and then says "nothing available", whilst i've seen screenshots of others that had their packs displayed there.

Any advise of help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sorry to hear this guys, if you email custserv@codemasters.com with your details (PSN ID, what country you are in etc) they should be able to help.

Sorry to hear this guys, if you email custserv@codemasters.com with your details (PSN ID, what country you are in etc) they should be able to help.

Hi thanks for the reply, already in contact with them and already re installed everything by now (including the game which is digital), but nothing works and although the DLC is downloaded and installed it's always missing from the game. Quite shitty as i bought a seasonal pass immediatly, should have tried one pack first... Hope i will be refunded the 30 bucks as a seasonal pass for acquiring DLC that does not appear ingame is pretty useless.