Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2017 Weber BBQ Australian Grand Prix

I've given up on this season. And life. But mostly this season. And life.

Just to put a few things in perspective:

- they're only a few tenth faster than last year's pole time. All the cars are still so far away from their ultimate limit. 

- I was keeping an eye on it live and Vettel's best US lap was set on his 4th lap on the tyre, because he kept getting held up or compromised by Massa. 

- in the SS runs just before Vettel was 0.5 up on Raikkonen after sector 2 in his best lap and then got held up by Bottas in sector 3, and he only finished 0.1 ahead.

- Hamilton is driving a car which he called 99% perfect, while Vettel said he wasn't happy with the balance. 

All of this leads me to believe Ferrari are not in as bad a shape as it looks. But Mercedes are still fastest. 

Hughesy said:
Sooooooooo salty  B)                         
People still use salty lmao

Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Sooooooooo salty  B)                         
;)

i am lmao in general ayyyyyyy                                                                     

Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Sooooooooo salty  B)                         
;)

You're a good wingman, I respect that. But you do know it's a Merc-thing, not a Hamilton-thing right, like legit would've reacted the exact same way if Bottas was half a second away from the pack.

Tbh, feel free to tell me if I'm taking things too seriously, but that salty shit is annoying af.

Then again, never mind, I'm just annoyed in general for some reason, don't want to get into an argument over this.

The original post, not by you, was about Hamilton though, that's what my post was aimed at, but I couldn't quote using my phone as it puts my post within the quoted post.       

Funny thing is, I actually like Hamilton. But this whole "our rivals are right behind us" bullcrap they've been feeding us since early 2016 is driving me up the wall.

And now Lewis sits there with a straight face and tells us that Ferrari are the favourite? Piss off, why don't you. Nobody at Mercedes believed Ferrari were in front of them, I'm not buying that any second.

No team ever admits they are the fastest, that would make you look silly if you get beat. So I'm not sure why you are so angry, it has always been like this with every team.

Hughesy said:
The original post, not by you, was about Hamilton though, that's what my post was aimed at, but I couldn't quote using my phone as it puts my post within the quoted post.       
Yeah, it was my bad, I apologize.

Not going to apologize for liking the pink Force India though.

No problem, but you should really be apologising for liking the pink car  :p

Hughesy said:
No team ever admits they are the fastest, that would make you look silly if you get beat. So I'm not sure why you are so angry, it has always been like this with every team.
No idea. Maybe it's because my landlord is a massive bellend. Or maybe it's because of the weather. Or maybe it's because I'm on low-carb to get rid of the winter flab. 

(I want some pie damn you.)

Hughesy said:
No problem, but you should really be apologising for liking the pink car  :p
Pink Force India is Force Fabulous. Get out.                                                                                                                      

Force Fabulous
Toro Ross-oh yeaah
Mc-Love-ren
H-aas
Fer-phwoar-ri
Ren-oh darling

I'm bored, as you can probably tell

MBKF1 said:
Force Fabulous
Toro Ross-oh yeaah
Mc-Love-ren
H-aas
Fer-phwoar-ri
Ren-oh darling

I'm bored, as you can probably tell
go to bed you dirty hippy

Aren't you Irish normally passed out drunk in a puddle of wee by now  :p

Wehrlein not racing, he's said he doesn't feel fit enough to do the race distance yet. That accident must've been a lot worse than we all originally thought :/

But great opportunity for Giovinazzi, I really hope he goes well against Ericsson.

Sleep pattern is absolutely f*cked, but I love it! Last night slept from 3.00-11.00am, and so far managed to keep myself awake. Just gotta keep myself going for another 3 hours through Qualifying and then I can finally get some kip...

Taking all my life savings and putting it on a Lewis Hamilton WDC.

I'll be 10 cents richer by the end of the year.

Ferrari look good for a flying lap but don't think they can match the speed of the Mercs in the race.