Sign in to follow this  

More openish playlists patch.

I've got a question concerning the patch adding more track variations to multiplayer. Will it also affect custom race vs AI? Or is it impossible because of AI problems it may cause?

Secondly will it let you use drift classes cars in time attacks & races, or will they still be restricted only to drift mode? It would be pretty fun to take those beasts to normal tracks ;)

cheers!

ahahaha no just serch for the best lobby for you with filters.. 

playlist sucks cause any time you finish a race you go back to lobby to vote again ..  :( while in custom lobbies you can set 5 race in a row , so not need to go back in lobby .. this is waste of time.. plus i hate flashbacks  :s 

ok if you like playlist stay there to play more mini miglia in brands hatch 5 laps , and have fun with it!    :D

once DLC  trackscome u will be enforced to join custom lobbies to play with them..  :p

Or just not buy them.

Playlists are perfect for those who want to turn on their game and race right away. In custom, you have to hope you get the class you want, or even the discipline. Also, most custom lobbies only have 3 or 4 other people playing with easy AI.

ok if you like playlist stay there to play more mini miglia in brands hatch 5 laps , and have fun with it!    :D

XD. I swear that this weekend i was with some friends in an open list with other players and when the Brands Hatch Mini race comes 10 of 12 player went out INSTANTLY AT THE SAME TIME, i looked at the screen and it was me and one friend, just in a second!! XD. We all were out and leave it as quick as a Veyron on steroids.

Come on!! what the hell is 5 laps in a track that fits 10 Mini in paralell...bored 99 times from 100. And people knows!! XD, that car is funny in any other places...

Salute.