Sign in to follow this  

OT Codies F1 Games Discussion

It's not a sim though is it bud so they were never going to make them twitchy. ;)  We have PCars and Assetto Corsa for that.

Hughesy said:

It's not a sim though is it bud so they were never going to make them twitchy. ;)  We have PCars and Assetto Corsa for that.

They might of done as 2011 felt twitchy to me at first to me and so does 2013 at times I didn't mind the twitchiness that much personally it wsa mostly the AI that was the problem for me as at times it was just too aggressive as well as too fast. On 2011 I had no problems as there weren't any changes to the AI as such in terms of pace so I was able to adapt. I think this might have been due to the Kers and DRS systems though as they did make the cars somewhat twitchy when you used them especially the DRS. Still as I said I did adapt and can use them pretty easily now.

Platy said:

Looks boring and no way worth the price they'll charge for it.

That's why I'll probably wait for a Steam sale if I decide to get it.

Be thankful F1 games are far better off then Nascar. F1 games are still playable and fun even though they aren't perfect.

Chicken42 said:
Be thankful F1 games are far better off then Nascar. F1 games are still playable and fun even though they aren't perfect.

I don't know about that I'm no expert on Nascar but I do have the 2013 game and I find it very playable or at least a lot of fun I do find the F1 games fun as well for the most part. But the career mode definetely needs a shake up. I'm just a little disappointed that it doesn't look like it's really getting one in 2014.

I'll give them credit for readjusting the levels back to where they should be at the bottom but I was hoping for more even though it is a transitional game between the end of the PS3/360 era and the start of the XB1/PS4 era but then tbf I think most people were so I'm not really expecting 2014 to sell too well. I can understand what CM are trying to do as they have to satisfy their contracts by bringing out a new game each year and with the new tech most of their efforts are being aimed at 2015. So I can understand why they're just doing a polished up 2013 as the 2014 game. I just think that most people myself included would have liked to have seen more. I just hope the 2015 game is worth the wait as I fear CM could be in real trouble if it's not.

@fIsince08 btw, that thread I you were asking about is called 'F1 2014 Q&A Thread'