Sign in to follow this  

First topic

Hey all,

I'm from just south of Buffalo, NY USA.  

Have raced every Codies title across a bunch o platforms over the years, but of late more a PC guy. 

Ahh, so you're near from where @SynGamer used to live.

Just out of curiousity, can you see Buffalo from Toronto and vice versa?

Ahh, so you're near from where @SynGamer used to live.

Just out of curiousity, can you see Buffalo from Toronto and vice versa?
Not really. On a clear day of you're near the lake close to Buffalo you can see Toronto.not vice versa though. Buffalo is a joke of a city. You can only see "downtown" from a mile prntwo out depending on the location.

What about Rochester, and atop the CN Tower? When I was up there, the weather wasn't great. It was snowing if I remember right.

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd introduce myself. 

Trevor's my name, From Australia. I upload weekly highlights from my league races each week w/commentary.

Also love doing voice overs/impersonations as well. Add me on PSN @ kidbyers if you'd like to race online with me & have either David Croft or Murray Walker commentating on your online races over the mic :D

Hi all I'm Mitch and I live in Australia and have a pet kangaroo called Oscar ;)

Hey guys I'm Reuben from Cork in Ireland, yup that's the absolutely tiny place to the left of the UK :P It rains a lot but the last few days it was quite warm and sunny :D I like and play rugby + basketball and I love to go karting every now and again, I love watching F1 so byyyye

I'm still just an old hippie living in the emotionally bankrupte, morally corrupt, and intellectually stunted land of my late Mother's family...Schuylkill County, Pa., USA, nestled within the coal mines and landfills of the Appalachians.  They drink badly brewed beer and watch Nascar here!