Sign in to follow this  

Codemasters please read!

OK, so all the fuzz around F1 2014 is the next-gen consoles. I think alot of the F1 series fans would agree that they want the game but can't afford XBOX ONE os Playstation 4. Please Codemasters, even if you need to cut things like manual pit-stops from the game due to memory, please bring F1 2014 to XBOX 360 and Playstation 3.

I'd venture to say that it will probably be released for the 360 and PS3 as well. I don't think there's anything wrong with having a cross-gen game, so long as the next-gen edition is flawless. ;)

I'd venture to say that it will probably be released for the 360 and PS3 as well. I don't think there's anything wrong with having a cross-gen game, so long as the next-gen edition is flawless. ;)
true but given what happened with 2013 they need to make sure they get it right this time 2013 is still a good game but it is still a bit in a mess in places  they've fixed the worst of the bugs but I think that the AI was completely unbalanced with the changes they made and needs to be corrected as another level needed to be added at the bottom at the same level as the driving aids and they didn't do it hopefully they'll learn from the mistake and get it right

An idea I had was to put on the new consoles and the old consoles. I mean it has been done. FIFA released their games right up to FIFA 14 on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PS2. If they put it on both generation of console, then it means that people who want it on a new console can get their PS4 or Xbox one and buy F1 2014 or can keep their PS3 or Xbox 360 and buy F1 2014 so they don't have to spend a lot of money on the new console

Codemasters would be mad to ignore 360 and PS3, those consoles will still represent their biggest market opportunity by far at F1 2014 launch time and it’s not like the franchise has stellar sales at the best of times.

Aside: Please don’t start threads with meaningless subjects like “Codemasters please read”—just say what it’s about so we can all decide whether we want to read it. (Codemasters, I would hope, read every thread anyway.)

Codemasters would be mad to ignore 360 and PS3, those consoles will still represent their biggest market opportunity by far at F1 2014 launch time and it’s not like the franchise has stellar sales at the best of times.

Aside: Please don’t start threads with meaningless subjects like “Codemasters please read”—just say what it’s about so we can all decide whether we want to read it. (Codemasters, I would hope, read every thread anyway.)
dunno about every thread aside from the mosd they select to oversee the forums that is but certainly I'm suer they erad the therads that suggest new ideas for their games anyway

dunno about every thread aside from the mosd they select to oversee the forums that is but certainly I'm suer they erad the therads that suggest new ideas for their games anyway
Don't be so sure there are a lot of members of staff that read the forums, the guys and girls working on the games love seeing what you think.

We hear you don't worry :)

If they release another F1 game this year then that means same engine and same classic bugs that have been plaguing the series since the very beginning, furthermore If ps3/360 get a version as well this year.