Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Tales from the Grid (comedy series for Grid 1, Grid 2 and Autosport)

Pretty cool, but just one thing: that's Rick Scott talking, correct? Isn't he supposed to be Scottish? Or are you just taking some creative liberties? Either way, it's really well-made and I look forward to watching the next episode.

No you are 100% correct and I debated it. But I didn't want to embarrass myself or insult Scottish folk haha.

Thanks for watching mate!

Apexhead said:

Pretty cool, but just one thing: that's Rick Scott talking, correct? Isn't he supposed to be Scottish? Or are you just taking some creative liberties? Either way, it's really well-made and I look forward to watching the next episode.

No you are 100% correct and I debated it. But I didn't want to embarrass myself or insult Scottish folk haha.

Thanks for watching mate!

Ha, yeah, I completely understand. I'm not too great with accents either. Keep it up, man, it's good stuff.

Ha, yeah, I completely understand. I'm not too great with accents either. Keep it up, man, it's good stuff.

Yeah I could pull off a British accent but that is about as far as I'd be willing to go! I wanted to make Scott a little more a caricature anyway.

Anyway, glad you're enjoying it. They're fun to make, and a good learning experience for editing.

• 2 weeks later...
"Tango Along the Tama" - After getting effectively rickrolled by Rick Scott for a chance to face him, Jack must collect his psyche to contend with Nathan McKane - this time over a 10-round series. Can Jack starts things off on the right foot (er, wheel)?

http://youtu.be/a9wszhSLxd4