Sign in to follow this  

being taken out constantly online due to lack of visibility... Loore please help!

But you said you've had experience with him and knew it was deliberate. If thats the case, its your fault for not backing off to live another day

Goresh said:

You are correct RTA, his intentions are unknown, but yours are admitted. Old adage, two wrongs do not make a right. If you are infact a clean racer, turn the cheek and keep racing, don't lower yourself to an others level.

If its accidental, I have no problems, providing there is no driving off into the sunset, and there is an apology.  No apology and or recognition of the incident means they don't care. 

To be honest, in this case, I pretty much did turn the other cheek....for me anyway.  He hit me, I hit him, and then I carried on racing. 

If he had T-boned me, it would have been much worse.   

I wont turn the cheek when someone thinks they can nail me.  They do it once, I do it continuously back to them.  Every turn, every race, untill they get the message.  It may start with them saying they dont care....its just a game......bla bla bla.....eventually....and I do mean eventually,  they stop hitting me.  I dont nail them in the middle of the pack, and cause complete chaos.  I will pick them off, then play with them at the back, out of everyones way.  

This action may get me a reputation of being a dirty racer,  But thats only among the people who cant race properly anyway.  Its these people who need to pay attention to who and what their car is crashing into.

If you turn the cheek, they just keep doing it,  I only have 4 cheeks, so what do I do when Ive run out of cheeks? 

Genuine clean racers, wont do stupid manouvers, and we will never cause each other problems. If there is ever contact, places are given back, space is given, brakes are applied etc,   I wont stop anyone from passing me, even if its 3cm before the finsih line.   But all hell will break lose if someone does it to me. 

I race clean, and I expect it in return. 

Someone races me dirty,  they should expect it in return, and much more of it.   I LOVE cat n mouse,  Id like to race, but I can play cat n mouse, if there is a problem racer.  :smile: 

But you said you've had experience with him and knew it was deliberate. If thats the case, its your fault for not backing off to live another day

That was on Grid 2,  I decided to see if he has learnt his lesson and wanted to see if he wanted to race.   Now I know. LOL

You have to give people the opportunity to take you out, to find out if they will or not. I decided that as he hasn't  tried to take me out, I wont do it to him. 

Honestly? I think you can't drive. You back off when there are 3 or 4 cars in front of you fighting for position? This is not endurance, it's touring cars. You try to gain positions and not maintaining a working car. You constantly backed down and therefore went pretty slow in many corners, including that combination right before that incident. So it's no wonder he suddenly appears beside you, as he probably didn't back down, just because a couple of cars are in front of him. Additionally you didn't care to look back in that section, despite slowing down more than usual. Having known he was behind you should have given you reason enough to do that and see that he'll be coming that way.

Again, he already turned into the corner way before hitting you... obviously he's seen that you go for the apex (without being on the race line) and tried to not t-bone you. No apologies? Yeah, you wouldn't hear one from me either, cause I have no mic! And please spare us theories of what could have happened if that was a high speed corner, you drove a merc or what else. Stick to the facts... It was a slow corner, you drove an Audi, you just got pushed a bit to the side without taking damage, hitting the wall or losing speed/position. He immediately left you room after the corner instead of pushing you further. So really, that may have been an optimisitic move that ended in a mistake, but without anyone being harmed in any way.

I would probably have crashed into you at some point aswell, cause your avoiding driving style would make me crazy and I'd try to get past you. Sure I back down a bit if trouble is ahead, but you regularly got off the racing line without reason... simply because the lower speed allowed it. I wouldn't know how to race with such a fellow.

2 days ago I hit another player, driving a BMW (catC) in the 1st corner (Malaysia), cause 1) I underestimated slipstream and 2) he did brake weird. He lost his rear a bit, making him lose 2 or 3 positions. Shit happens, wasn't intentional. But backing down because of that and ruining my own race? 90% of all players (good ones included) don't do that, so why should I? Do you see that in real motorsport? No, only when it's ordered by race control and if it includes just a position swap. As said, no mic, so I couldn't apologise. For you that probably would have been a reason to haunt me all my life. I'm glad I'll never see you on track.

You see it all the time in motorsports.   I'm backing off because there is no where to go. There are slower cars infront. I don't push past,  instead patiently wait for a gap. That's called racing. I don't try and overtake if there is going to be any contact. 

Man noskills your living up to your name . If I ever were to see you on the track I would murder your car till everything was lit up red. Your just a punk , complainer, whiner . Get over yourself . 

@photonik... Sorry but I don't understand where you're coming from on this.  In your first post you say: 

"If I see, I cannot pass one clearly I go off the throttle and get in the queue, taking another try in the next passage". 

Yet in your post above you say  "I think you can't drive. You back off when there are 3 or 4 cars in front of you fighting for position?" followed up by "I would probably have crashed into you at some point aswell, cause your avoiding driving style would make me crazy and I'd try to get past you".  Based on this I'm guessing that it will be OK for me to crash you if I'm behind you while you go off the throttle and get in the queue?  

Seriously, some of the responses in this thread make it easier to understand why there is such a poor standard of racing online. 

Personally I'll race ppl how they race me... If they want to smash me, use me to get round corners or block me then they'll get the same back.  And before anyone starts the self-righteous BS, I know two wrongs don't make a right but where online racing is concerned, it does make us equal and even.

If I ever were to see you on the track I would murder your car till everything was lit up red. 

Yeah sure you will lmao

You say this why Fluke ? What cause I couldn't catch him ? Lol I'd jack you up to . You guys think your so much better than everyone else gimmie a break , check into reality .

Man noskills your living up to your name . If I ever were to see you on the track I would murder your car till everything was lit up red. Your just a punk , complainer, whiner . Get over yourself . 

Get an xbox then. you wouldn't even attempt to race me clean?. If that's the case   You would not last very long. Until then, keep believing yourself.   

Let's see some of your amazing driving.  

If I ever were to see you on the track I would murder your car till everything was lit up red. 

Yeah sure you will lmao

You say this why Fluke ? What cause I couldn't catch him ? Lol I'd jack you up to . You guys think your so much better than everyone else gimmie a break , check into reality 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Err no..... I don't think I'm better than everyone else, far from it.... you're on playstation, we're on xbox so I stand by my original remark... Yeah sure you will lmao.

Get an xbox then. you wouldn't even attempt to race me clean?. If that's the case   You would not last very long. Until then, keep believing yourself.   

Let's see some of your amazing driving.  

You get a ps3 I told you I dont touch Microsoft bullshit. I wouldn't last long why cause you can wreck people real good, I mean I did see that video of your awesome racing I mean wrecking skills. You sure are the best wrecker out there I'm sure . You outta just keep your silly videos to yourself , unless u like to show off them noskills . Keep up the good work . 

Yeah sure you will lmao

You say this why Fluke ? What cause I couldn't catch him ? Lol I'd jack you up to . You guys think your so much better than everyone else gimmie a break , check into reality 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Err no..... I don't think I'm better than everyone else, far from it.... you're on playstation, we're on xbox so I stand by my original remark... Yeah sure you will lmao.

I got Ya , like I told noskills I don't buy anything Microsoft. Well besides what comes on my PC. 

LOL so why comment on how you would treat me if we were to race. 

Why not just close the cage door, and play your beloved ps3. Are you bank details secure on you Free Sony network?  

The fact is we are never going to race.  I think I'm jus going to ignore you.   Why don't you just ignore me? Don't reply to my posts, don't personally insult me, just pretend I don't exist, I'll do the same with you.   

By all means have the last smug comment.  :)

Oh brother, lol. Way off topic now. Bet you can write your name in the snow too I bet.

@RTAnoskills‌ Hmm yeah I watched the video again and paused it at 1:37 and it looks like you're about to make the apex. I use the edge of the grass. You never made it but you probably would've if that Audi didn't come flying in. It was pretty silly of him to dive bomb you like that but there was initial room for him to go down the inside and from the angle in the video it looked like he was up far enough at point of contact. It was an overambitious move made too late but I think the end result wasn't a disaster. This is just my view of it, yours is understandable and I don't think going into detail is important; IMO it wasn't too bad and you overreacted no hard feelings. Rammers can get pretty annoying :)

@888197‌  I don't see how there is room for him. 

its a 90 degree left turn. This is not a two wide corner. It's a back off and join the queue corner.  I hit this noob because he used my car. Not because he gained a place.   The moral of the story is, don't use my car. 

Imagine in a real race two cars hit entering a corner, happens all the time. Now imagine the driver that got hit reacting to the point he purposely targeted the other car in revenge. Who do you think the stewards are going to penalize? LOL sounds like I'm describing a NASCAR race.

There is no point in explaining RTA that he did wrong thing, as he is so narrow minded with "if u hit my car, i will hunt u till the end of the world" mentality. Discussing is just a waste of keyboard.

Goresh said:

Imagine in a real race two cars hit entering a corner, happens all the time. Now imagine the driver that got hit reacting to the point he purposely targeted the other car in revenge. Who do you think the stewards are going to penalize? LOL sounds like I'm describing a NASCAR race.

Yes but it's not real world.   I doubt in a real world race such an overtake would have been attempted.  

There is no point in explaining RTA that he did wrong thing, as he is so narrow minded with "if u hit my car, i will hunt u till the end of the world" mentality. Discussing is just a waste of keyboard.

So you choose to personally insult me. LMAO.    When I've done wrong I will let you know.  We can always discuss matters, but if your going to resort to pointless insults,  then maybe we can't discuss things.  

My car is not a tool to be used as a cornering aid.   

Watched the video. You hit the back of him twice before "cleanly" overtaking him. Then he hit you. Then you went batsh!t mental. You have serious issues mate.