Sign in to follow this  

Where is the patch for ps3?

I cant even play the game I paid 83 dollars for.  Give me the f'n patch...................and while your at it fix the garage slots on ps3 it still doesnt f'n work.

I recall @Loore saying before the end of the month which by the end of this week will have been two weeks ago.  My game is corrupt and Im not into just playing everyday for no reason since I cant save so give us a damned patch.

Loore said:

It's with Sony, we can't make them go any faster sadly.

oh but you are quick to release DLC etc but not fix the game still. this is the lamest excuse ive ever heard. bascially since f1 2014 announced you no longer care about this game. its all about how much you can make from f1 now right??? you guys just get worse and worse its laughable

sgll said:
Loore said:

oh but you are quick to release DLC etc but not fix the game still. this is the lamest excuse ive ever heard. bascially since f1 2014 announced you no longer care about this game. its all about how much you can make from f1 now right??? you guys just get worse and worse its laughable

Not true at all.

DLC follows a different path to patches through first parties

As for F1, it's made by a different team (our Birmingham studio) where as the GRID team are in Southam.

Loore said:

As for F1, it's made by a different team (our Birmingham studio) where as the GRID team are in Southam.

As far as I know, it is still Codemaster, same studio or not, it's the same company... who lost all the credits in my eyes..... sadly

Loore said:

if i understand, with MS (Microsoft) same situation ?
yesterday received third corrupted save...
did everything correctly, came out with the game, went back, all work, came out, made ​​a copy on a flash drive, run the game in the morning, both saves (on HDD, and flash drive) corrupted... I do not understand one, as people have already reached the level to 72 without problems (in TC for example, i've already lost three to 36)
can be heard at least approximate dates ?

fanticUA said:
Loore said:

if i understand, with MS (Microsoft) same situation ?
yesterday received third corrupted save...
did everything correctly, came out with the game, went back, all work, came out, made ​​a copy on a flash drive, run the game in the morning, both saves (on HDD, and flash drive) corrupted...
can be heard at least approximate dates ?

Yes, same with Microsoft. We are hoping it'll go live before end of this week, but as above - it's out of our hands now.

Easy isn't it! What I find strange is that although everything is send to Sony & MS, we still haven't seen any patchnotes yet! Or I'm the morone here I suppose? I'm so sorry to be so stupid!

Why does MS and PS scrutinize patches so closely but don't do the same with the actual games??

the patch notes i think will come when we get the patch i think that the norm when it comes to patch notes

Surely if CM have sent the patch to Sony & MS, they can show us the patch notes so everyone stops complaining?

That is exactly the issue, who actually believes they have send anything to Sony & MS? Well I don't. There is too much silence coming from Codemaster. I really do hope I'm wrong in order to be able to continue the game because I like it, but I'm affraid....

Meanwhile I'm sure we'll have a new DLC this week

berre said:

That is exactly the issue, who actually believes they have send anything to Sony & MS? Well I don't. There is too much silence coming from Codemaster. I really do hope I'm wrong in order to be able to continue the game because I like it, but I'm affraid....

You're doing nothing now but looking to spark a flame war, or simply put, trolling.

Appreciate you want the patch but as I've said, it's not with Sony / Microsoft and we're just waiting for them to push the button. Your constant posts here and elsewhere aren't adding anything to the conversation, you've made your voice heard, we've responded saying a patch is on the way and is out now out of our hands, there's not a lot else anyone can do.

So again, appreciate you may be upset but you don't need to post in every thread and the constant messaging of us not even doing a patch has to stop, you're completely wrong on that front.

Loore said:
berre said:

You're doing nothing now but looking to spark a flame war, or simply put, trolling.

Appreciate you want the patch but as I've said, it's not with Sony / Microsoft and we're just waiting for them to push the button. Your constant posts here and elsewhere aren't adding anything to the conversation, you've made your voice heard, we've responded saying a patch is on the way and is out now out of our hands, there's not a lot else anyone can do.

So again, appreciate you may be upset but you don't need to post in every thread and the constant messaging of us not even doing a patch has to stop, you're completely wrong on that front.

Prove it then.
Anyway this will be my last post. As I was just hoping you were supporting those who are paying for your games in order you got paid from your company. But as it looks, you may search other customers, I will keep my money for a game such as Project Cars. I have the feeling Slightly Mad Studios are more concerned about their console players that the Codies do. You have a so-called open policy with forum etc. but from the moment on you are asked to "be open" on info, you are not. It's all fake! Except for having our money for loose promises..... CU Codemaster

berre said:

Loore said:
berre said:

Prove it then.
Anyway this will be my last post. As I was just hoping you were supporting those who are paying for your games in order you got paid from your company. But as it looks, you may search other customers, I will keep my money for a game such as Project Cars. I have the feeling Slightly Mad Studios are more concerned about their console players that the Codies do. You have a so-called open policy with forum etc. but from the moment on you are asked to "be open" on info, you are not. It's all fake! Except for having our money for loose promises..... CU Codemaster

Open what info exactly? We've said the patch is coming, and that we're just waiting for both first parties to push the button. We can't publish info from the Sony / Microsoft submission process as that would be a breach of confidentiality etc.

We're a lot more open and let a lot more slide than most, there's only so much info we can provide unfortunately.

This is honestly better communication to the community than I have seen anywhere else. Thanks for the heads up and it's nice to know that its ready to release. Can't wait to get my original save up and running again :smile: