Sign in to follow this  

What's your favourite F1 Track

Hockenheim for me and I'll miss it in 2017, but for all-time favourites, it's Istanbul...

Hockenheim for me. I don't rly have an all time favourite but if I had to put any circuit on my wall it would be either Monaco, Austria or Silverstone. Probably Silverstone cause I get the most for my money.

To race with other people it has to be Silverstone, I just love it I've spent almost whole 25% races side by side and making astounding overtakes on each other.

To drive against ai or in tt it has to be Suzuka I find it soo much fun just finding that extra hundredth here and there

My favourite tracks are Japan (Suzuka) and Bahrain. I love the Japan GP, because it's quite challenging to get a perfect lap. I took Bahrain, because it looks stunning to drive in or actually into the night. Also like the track corners.

My ever favorite is Spa, but tracks i really dig are, bahrain,monaco,japan,russia,brasil.
the only one i really don't like from the f1 calendar is usa. Thats also cause it's my weakest track and i didnt practice it enough.

My is definitely Canada,But i also like Bahrain because i a lot testing there.                      

Bahrain or monaco love the tight and technical of monaco but also love the fast pace of bahrain

Most rewarding track is Monaco. 
I like all tracks, but my all time favourite has to be Magny Cours. 
 I would love to see Valencia, Turkey, Imola, Germany ( both tracks, ) Korean, and Indianapolis return, as well as any others I've missed.
Be great to have the choice of loads of other circuits.  

It's more or less a dead race between Spa, Mexico and Baku. I love these three tracks, and as layouts they are three very different circuits, but high speed is a common thing between them :) Yes, the Baku race was dull to watch, and like Canada, about ten rounds to many considering tires and fuel limitations. Rest of the circuits, except Monaco is okay, but Monaco is my personal nightmare for some reason. I just effings hate that circuit, start with totaling my car so i can skip it :P  

Spa and Albert Park (honorable mention to Montreal since I've played it so much).

Monaco. Can't beat that feeling of nailing Tabac & the swimming pool only millimetres from the wall. 

I've noticed a lot of people are saying Circuit of the Americas. But what do you find fun about it tho? Cause it's probably one of my least favourite after Mexico (which is basically equal), Australia and Russia. I don't think the track has any flow. So what do you guys find fun about it?