Sign in to follow this  

What's your favourite F1 Track

I like Russia cause of the girls!;) it feels like a big go karting circuit with really fast corners. Just like the first sector alot. It's deff not a difficult circuit but going on the max there i like. COTA is my least fav.

haydn23 said:

I've noticed a lot of people are saying Circuit of the Americas. But what do you find fun about it tho? Cause it's probably one of my least favourite after Mexico (which is basically equal), Australia and Russia. I don't think the track has any flow. So what do you guys find fun about it?

To be honest, I hated it at first and did think it had no flow but now I find it has everything I want in a track: it has those flowing corners in first sector, technical final sector and that amazing double apex left with the penultimate corner you can really throw it in.

Absolutely Austin. I love All the corners of that track. Then silverstone and Suzuka. Talking about history spa

19 minutes ago, FOneFanatic said:

SPA I would have to say is my favorite F1 circuit! 

Me too.. It just has so many interesting sections I find it hard to pick a favorite. Plus I love trees. Lots of them! 

😀

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Me too.. It just has so many interesting sections I find it hard to pick a favorite. Plus I love trees. Lots of them! 

😀

Yea, it's very hard to pick a favorite F1 circuit. I happen to like all of them with the exception of a couple that I didn't like that I've come to master over the years and grow found of, to include Jose Carlos Pace and Hermanos Rodriguez.  Second to SPA for me is Baku!  

On 1/23/2020 at 9:05 AM, FOneFanatic said:

Yea, it's very hard to pick a favorite F1 circuit. I happen to like all of them with the exception of a couple that I didn't like that I've come to master over the years and grow found of, to include Jose Carlos Pace and Hermanos Rodriguez.  Second to SPA for me is Baku!  

Baku me too lol. It's generally dissed as a street circuit which only favors the fastest cars done the huge straight but as drivers circuit it has a wonderful flow where nothing but consistent practice will help you. The castle section in particular for me was scary at first and I lost too much time around there but after a while you can dance the car around the left right left section to get a real good jump on the following fast left bending straight. 

I did several seasons of full length sessions in 2018 and more of the circuits came alive for me after the awkwardness of my 25 % 2017 career. To me it became less of which were my fave circuits and more which 2 or 3 I didn't like. 

Racing is wonderful! 

🏁😁

tough one, my best results I get in Austria, I also like to drive it. I would love Monaco if I would manage it to finish it without a rewind. Other favorites are Bahrain, Canada, Germany, Brazil and Australia because there it always begins 😉