Sign in to follow this  

ILR league (Inside Line Racing) Season 1

We're a new up and coming league that provides clean and fun racing for skill levels of all kinds exclusive to the PS4

Were currently running a 10 race calendar 50% that starts May 28th on Sunday at 7pm to avoid overrunning into the F1 2017 game

Were currently at 20+ drivers so we're now most likely running a second league day wednesday May 31st and 7pm which for now will be the same level of skill. 

Everyone is welcome to join so long as your drive cleanly and fairly. All assists are welcome.  

The website is https://ilrracing5645645.wixsite.com/ilracing which will explain all the rules and calendars and such. If you need to get in contact the league is on Twitter at @ILRleague 

Hi,

Disappointed you've called your league the same as ours

http://www.ilrhub.co.uk/

You're actually so daft, you're filing copyright when
1) you don't have a copyright
2) ILR is inside line racing league 

so if if you're trying to launch for copyright infringement on a name that isn't copyright then have fun 

The ILR moniker you flagrantly use is my intellectual property, has been for a number of years. I have sent evidence to your hosting service proving this. You state I don't have a copyright yet on your site you state a copyight. Do you understand what DMCA stands for? Do you understand what IP (intellectual property) is?

I do not give my permission for you to use it the moniker ILR or anything affiliated with it. I am offended you would take such a flippant approach to the whole matter.

All that is being asked of you, and your hosting service is you change your name to something original that does not reflect the name of usage of another online racing league. That is not unreasonable.

Copyright protection does not extend to titles, names, slogans or short phrases, the Copyright Office has made that much very clear. You cannot copyright your name, the title of your post or
any short phrase that you use to identify a work. Do
you think there is only one company in the world called Apple or windows? Get a
grip. We are doing nothing wrong. I will be taking this up accordingly.

We are not in any way shape or
form using your intellectual property. We are not using your league formatting,
website style, or your logo. I presume you have Patent in place for your intellectual
property? Copyright will not cover this in any way. Intellectual property being
online league racing? mmmm did you create online league racing? im Sure
codemasters has created that for us.