Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

¿FAN IMAGE MONTAGE F1 2017?

This pictures can be real? The First Information (Screenshots, News, Video) will be coming soon? 

Whats the source? I'll find it hard to believe this is real. CM said that when the bring news they wil bring it big, and not with a teaser

larryl said:

Whats the source? I'll find it hard to believe this is real. CM said that when the bring news they wil bring it big, and not with a teaser

The Title said "Fan Image", I`m sure that this images are fake, but looks awesome!!!  :)

It was looking to me as if hes asking if its a fan made picture. Because of all the question marks lol

Both assumptions are wrong because we are missing evidence for both. Maybe they change their approach this year and announce the game at E3. Or maybe they do their usual fair and announce it regularly in a blog post combined with some social media posts.

Bottom line is, stop saying definitive things like you know jack sh*t.
(This also goes for those silly release date prediction posts.)

Both assumptions are wrong because we are missing evidence for both. Maybe they change their approach this year and announce the game at E3. Or maybe they do their usual fair and announce it regularly in a blog post combined with some social media posts.

you are absolutely right. I did not wanted to say it like it looked like it was definite.

For marketing purposes its an ideal time to announce a game as everyone is in hype with all the new releases. 
Everyone is in competition with each other so why not follow suit. It's clearly the right direction to go. 
And just for your information this is a free world. "WE" can do why we want. 

For marketing purposes its an ideal time to announce a game as everyone is in hype with all the new releases. 
Everyone is in competition with each other so why not follow suit. It's clearly the right direction to go. 
And just for your information this is a free world. "WE" can do why we want. 

Expect the F1 games have always been a niche product and they are easily overshadowed by the bigger titles. Yes, it would serve some purpose, but I think you're overstating a bit the marketing value E3 would have for Codemasters and their games.
So can I, mate.