Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Racing League Request -PC

Hello, would anybody have an empty spot in their multiplayer racing league?  I am looking for 25% + races, with all assists banned, except racing line in the corners.  Can anybody help?  Whenever I host a game I get very few takers and when I do, they're usually expecting to have traction control and ABS on a F1 car.  Codemastrs, in their infinite wisdom, decided not put an indicator on the lobby page that tells players that the host has banned assists.  As a result you get every Tom, Dick and Harry joining.  Please help!

Whenever I host a game I get very few takers and when I do, they're usually clowns who are expecting to have traction control and ABS on a F1 car.  

I agree with much of what you have said, but I wouldn't call those using ABS or TCS clowns whilst you are running racing line. Be easier to find a league that bans everything, or one that bans nothing, over one which would ban ABS/TCS and yet still allow racing line? Especially in long races, the racing line is a major assist, you wont get mixed up about which turn is coming up and maybe make a mistake. Racing line just promotes fake consistency.

@FRACTURED  Hell I'll take anything at this point.  There just aren't as many people playing online as there used to be.  A shame as it's a very good game.

well u didn't actly specify what game, nor platform so if u play f1 2013 on pc u have the fkr league, u can contact me if u want to get in. And for f1 2014 on pc there is something called they tryhard league lol. I don't actly participate in that one I just know some people who race in it, and from what they it's rly good.

@FRACTURED  Hell I'll take anything at this point.  There just aren't as many people playing online as there used to be.  A shame as it's a very good game.

I know on Xbox the IFR guys still run league's. I haven't raced an F1 league since a few races on '15 which as people will remember DID NOT go well. I think International Formula Racing run Tuesdays at 8PM UK time, super tryhards are rare and I always felt it had a more laid back league experience than some of the others. They do allow the assist you want, but also allow the others so you'd still have decisions to make.
Excellence in Racing are done with their F1 this season and are going back to a pCars league.
XRL was a good league as well, you can see the video upload (I think) from ForzaAlonso around the forums.
Most of the other leagues I ran in folded eventually (maybe I became too embittered) so maybe lower levels of AOR would be a good place to start as at least there are some progression options.

Although never mind, I see it says PC now mate so I wouldn't have a clue where to turn. Apex or one of the other big leagues.