Sign in to follow this  

AI bug Online

I know for a fact that this was talked before, but I want to bring this up again. There seems to be a bug where some of the AI's don't move from their starting position throughout the whole race. I don't know if this bug occurs at the fifth event or not. But it's something to be looked at.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/575652906954850622/385DDE9F8D8F73C3F40F971A38226AFE3C07DD33/

Since I can't post an image because I don't know how to do proper image here, here is the link.

As you can see, at least about three AI's are stationary, but what's also strange is that the game believes that they were in front of us SINCE the start of the race until the players lapped them for the second lap. What makes it worse is that even though the AI's are ghosted (thank goodness) the other AI's believe that they're solid vehicles and bob and weave out of their way to avoid making contact. Also what is also a issue is that even though the players finished the race, it doesn't end the race, thus putting the players on a inevitable spot of the game not progressing to the rewards screen and forced to quit the session. I honestly don't believe that this is a HUGE issue because I don't see a lot of players using the AI's often in online races, even doing the five event races. But I hope that they will still fix this issue soon.

I know for a fact that this was talked before, but I want to bring this up again. There seems to be a bug where some of the AI's don't move from their starting position throughout the whole race. I don't know if this bug occurs at the fifth event or not. But it's something to be looked at.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/575652906954850622/385DDE9F8D8F73C3F40F971A38226AFE3C07DD33/

Since I can't post an image because I don't know how to do proper image here, here is the link.

As you can see, at least about three AI's are stationary, but what's also strange is that the game believes that they were in front of us SINCE the start of the race until the players lapped them for the second lap. What makes it worse is that even though the AI's are ghosted (thank goodness) the other AI's believe that they're solid vehicles and bob and weave out of their way to avoid making contact. Also what is also a issue is that even though the players finished the race, it doesn't end the race, thus putting the players on a inevitable spot of the game not progressing to the rewards screen and forced to quit the session. I honestly don't believe that this is a HUGE issue because I don't see a lot of players using the AI's often in online races, even doing the five event races. But I hope that they will still fix this issue soon.

Its a rare issue, but needs looking at.