Sign in to follow this  

MAKE HISTORY IN F1™ 2017 | Codemasters Blog

way not bring the 2 player mode back so people can play in the same room to gather and stuff that online playing is not the best in some places in the world and wan you are whit your made you need to have know 2 ps4 or 2 pc's enz. to play to gather.
what i thing is not needed and not nice either

No PSVR = No Buy (Sorry but I can't go back. Mostly due to your own fab Dirt Rally PSVR:)

Will the TH8rs gear shifter be compatible with the old cars for Wheel users? especially the MP4/4 (Can't wait for this game :)

Would love to finally see a F1 game with VR support. Will stick with F1 2013 for my F1 needs if it isn't supported.

Hopefully their will be VR included... for a more acurate experiance in racing. The main nextgen consoles does support also VR..... and the main current racer pc's are also VR compatible...

Hopefully there will also be a module in for creating you own helmet design...

Sounds very nice lads. Just wondering, is there any date set for when the beta testers will receive their codes? I received the email around a month a go and was given instructions to wait for the code. Just wondering when that will be?

CalMills said:

Sounds very nice lads. Just wondering, is there any date set for when the beta testers will receive their codes? I received the email around a month a go and was given instructions to wait for the code. Just wondering when that will be?

'Soon' :D In other words, Codemasters way of saying they don't have a date yet but they want you to be excited :)

F1 2016 war schon gut..aber die eine oder andere kleine Änderung bei F1 2017 würde es noch besser machen. Zum Beispiel verschiedene Jubel bei Siegen oder guten Plätzen am Ende des Rennens (z.B. Auto küssen, das Team anspringen etc.) Bei F1 2016 ist es immer der selbe Jubel und wirkt auf Dauer langweilig. Oder auch zum Beispiel das die KI auch mal zu Anfang jeder Saison in ein anderes Team wechselt. Motorschäden..geteiebeschaden...mehr und bessere helmdesigns..etc.
Freue mich aber dennoch riesig auf F1 2017 :-)

Bonjour  je souhaiterai faire parti de la bêta de f1 2017  étant fervent fan  de f1 et de vos jeux f1 excellents  
Je vous laisse mon id ps4: j-ickx
et mail: knight2012@live.fr 

F1 2016 was already good. But one or the other small change at F1 2017 would make it even better. For example, different cheering at wins or good places at the end of the race (eg kissing the car, the team jumping, etc.) At F1 2016 it is always the same cheering and has a lasting effect. Or even for example, the AI ​​changes to the beginning of each season in another team. Motor damage..thread damage ... more and better helmdesigns..etc.
Freue me but still huge on F1 2017 :-)

Maybe add the National anthems of the winning driver or team .It will add to the realism of the game.

We need to add financial like FIFA does...
1.For each race finished, you calculate your profile or loss budget if you finished your target for each Grand Prix.
2.Changing engine will cost penalty in grid race 
3.Liability on the parts need to change like ( turbo, brake, engine etc)
 These thing will bring F1 2017 BESTER and Excited to play.

BUDGET in F1 2017.

We need to add financial like FIFA does...
1.For each race finished, you calculate your profile or loss budget if you finished your target for each Grand Prix.
2.Changing engine will cost penalty in grid race
3.Liability on the parts need to change like ( turbo, brake, engine etc)
These thing will bring F1 2017 BESTER and Excited to play.

Hello, what about Hockenheimring (2001) or more historic tracks? I really like that track so i'll be happy if you take it to that game. I got more ideas, if you want just send me a message. Thank you.
PS: if you wouldn't take it there, it will be bad for you.

Hi, am wondering where I might be able to pre-order F1 2017 (for PC and on DVD) in Australia? Thanks.

yes DWorthof1 said:
Hi, am wondering where I might be able to pre-order F1 2017 (for PC and on DVD) in Australia? Thanks.
yes DVD would be good for those times when for whatever bizarre reason I get 'steamed' and the game will not start without an internet connection. the NBN is coming and I might not have an internet connection plus it %)$NF)3's me off when it does that - no option for offline mode at all at those times.

Hello! Could you improve "commentator`s interface" for multiplayer (accessibility to enter the session without choosing pilot, more cameras, more information about sessions)? It is "must have"..

So will the classic cars all be available from the beginning of the game such as in 2013 or do they need to be unlocked like back in the older F1 games?