Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Make History in F1 2017

ckevinc1 said:

so you take the Classic Cars out after we have paid for them. Now you're making out like you're doing everyone a favour by putting them back in. What a rip-off. 

Lol that's something Codemasters like to do. like I amagine they're gonna do with scenario mode at sum point, and co-op; oh sorry 'online championship'. career mode, the safety car, paddock experience, probably interviews. The list goes on. However classic cars, is something I think they should do periodically just to keep us refreshed. And over the ego engine change, as we know they had some more important matters to concentrate on.

Craig8728 said:

The biggest question for me about the 2017 game is, will the online multiplayer continue to be player to player connection or will it be dedicated servers that many have been asking for a few years now?

I would say there is very little chance of dedicated servers for multiplayer but my hope is there will be some kind of rentable servers for leagues.

ffigueir said:

Really hope to see car handling improvements, wish I could feel the track bumps like Assetto Corsa. All tracks in F1 2016 are flat! Also CM has to bring a new car engine sound. Sound never seemed real in all F1 games from CM

Guess you've never been round Monaco then!

ffigueir said:

Really hope to see car handling improvements, wish I could feel the track bumps like Assetto Corsa. All tracks in F1 2016 are flat! Also CM has to bring a new car engine sound. Sound never seemed real in all F1 games from CM

Guess you've never been round Monaco then!

Monaco in game is pretty flat dude ecen the hump in the road isnt as big as it should be you can drive full throttle no tc without issue irl itd break the car

ffigueir said:

I have been contacting Dan gurney and he says that they have worked on the sounds a lot.  All the you tubers have said that the tracks have character now

Didn't they say that last year?

Quite curious to find out which classic cars will be in the game. As for me, I'd like to see:

* 2005: McLaren MP4-20
* 2009: BrawnGP 001
* 2008: BMW F1 08
* 1994: Benetton B194
* 1982: Ferrari 162C2

Reub09 said:

ffigueir said:

I have been contacting Dan gurney and he says that they have worked on the sounds a lot.  All the you tubers have said that the tracks have character now

Same stuff different year model f1 from codies is like porsche no matter how well you try and sell it its the same car from 10 years ago... so yeah they say every year that the audio is improved and ffb and multiplayer and tracks and handling snd omg the games are great and they cant fault them. Why? It gets them views amd codies invites them back the next year great paid publicity

I don't recall that. And besides, they were a lot better last year. The ferrari actually sounded like one... except it was a 2015 sound but whatever

I don't recall that. And besides, they were a lot better last year. The ferrari actually sounded like one... except it was a 2015 sound but whatever

I hope the Ferrari will sound like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohcUKYlB-2Q

R4pp3r said:

Reub09 said:

ffigueir said:

Same stuff different year model f1 from codies is like porsche no matter how well you try and sell it its the same car from 10 years ago... so yeah they say every year that the audio is improved and ffb and multiplayer and tracks and handling snd omg the games are great and they cant fault them. Why? It gets them views amd codies invites them back the next year great paid publicity

Well, actually the most part of F1 2016 was a huge improvement over F1 2015 so they were right about that. They never said the new game was going to be the best of all racing games, just of Codemasters' F1 series. And I think it was

I'd love BGP-001, as does everyonelse so I feel it would be a big disappointment if we didn't get it lol. Imo I want the mp4-27 just cause I think it's the best looking car with those set of rules. The lotus 88 just cause it's cool. After that I have no preference rly i'll just take what we get lmao. (And being a JB supporter aswell I rly want that bgp 001 ;) )

carpa said:

R4pp3r said:

Reub09 said:

ffigueir said:

Well, actually the most part of F1 2016 was a huge improvement over F1 2015 so they were right about that. They never said the new game was going to be the best of all racing games, just of Codemasters' F1 series. And I think it was

Yeah but not to the extent they always harp on about but my point is like 2014 they said would be great and look how hard that flopped 

Yeah, apologies, it's been a bit of a weird weekend for me, otherwise I'd have confirmed it a bit earlier - but just to confirm: codes will be going on Tuesday (i.e. tomorrow!)

Yeah, apologies, it's been a bit of a weird weekend for me, otherwise I'd have confirmed it a bit earlier - but just to confirm: codes will be going on Tuesday (i.e. tomorrow!)

At What time can we except the codes

I expected that someone would ask this, didnt know it will be so soon;)

has anyone noticed that tested last year that the test part of the forum has been closed off as of today? in wondering if they are now re adding the new testers in.
to anyone that incists on a timewindow for beta codes just think of business hours since its a company so between 9 and 5 :p  

has anyone noticed that tested last year that the test part of the forum has been closed off as of today? in wondering if they are now re adding the new testers in.
to anyone that incists on a timewindow for beta codes just think of business hours since its a company so between 9 and 5 :p  

It was closed off a while back since all anyone was talking about was speculation on when codes would come out which made some unhappy people. But Jenny will most likely reopen it when codes are sent out.

Jaden728 said:

It was closed off a while back since all anyone was talking about was speculation on when codes would come out which made some unhappy people. But Jenny will most likely reopen it when codes are sent out.

yea i was thinking allong the lines of "spring cleaning" getting the forum rid of the old beta posts from last year and tidying it up again to put 300 names back in tomorrow, i was on the other end i guess expecting them to leave the guys in that were in last year and also this year but its not really important anyways

Jenney are we going to see the first screenshots or any more news for the Monaco GP week?

when does the hurting stop........................c'mon guys TAKE IT EASY! Even "tomorrow" isn't spesific enough