Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Make History in F1 2017

Humans always want more, look how overweight most of the population is, people literally eat themselves to death, you won't stop them asking lol

I rather test myself to death, therefore I have a right to know what time the codes are sent. I have to be ready, sitting behind my wheel. Luckily, I'm not human so I'm entitled to want more.

I rather test myself to death, therefore I have a right to know what time the codes are sent. I have to be ready, sitting behind my wheel. Luckily, I'm not human so I'm entitled to want more.

the only real right you have is the right to see the su set every day ;)

larryl said:

What if youre in a prison with no windows?

R4pp3r said:

larryl said:

What if youre in a prison with no windows?

Then you watch the prison overseers walk away with the food

Just aksing, anyone who had the f1 2016 beta on pc last year. Did u get the same thing is Aarava, where u couldn't buy f1 2017 on steam cause of the beta? And it made steam think u already owned it.

If this was a common occurrence was there away to get around it using the same steam account or will it be fixed for this year?

haydn23 said:

Just aksing, anyone who had the f1 2016 beta on pc last year. Did u get the same thing is Aarava, where u couldn't buy f1 2017 on steam cause of the beta? And it made steam think u already owned it.

If this was a common occurrence was there away to get around it using the same steam account or will it be fixed for this year?

What..? Beta of F1 2016 was a completely different game (different Steam AppID, not F1 2016 at all).

What's the chances of getting any screenshots or anything or the like this week of the Monaco GP? @jennyannem

Yeah, apologies, it's been a bit of a weird weekend for me, otherwise I'd have confirmed it a bit earlier - but just to confirm: codes will be going on Tuesday (i.e. tomorrow!)

This is great news, Monaco and Indy 500 week and codes for the new game to boot. What more could we want :) I'll be checking my e-mail while at work on the hour, every hour lol

Yeah, apologies, it's been a bit of a weird weekend for me, otherwise I'd have confirmed it a bit earlier - but just to confirm: codes will be going on Tuesday (i.e. tomorrow!)

This is great news, Monaco and Indy 500 week and codes for the new game to boot. What more could we want :) I'll be checking my e-mail while at work on the hour, every hour lol

Im checking every 2 minutes haha im in Aus and 9 hrs ahead of London so hoping codes are out prior to me sleeping

9 hours ahead. You probably get your code before it is even sent.

If only it worked that way this once xD

Hang in there mate                                                                  

Codes are going out right now! If you can't access anything, please get in touch with me, and I'll help you in any way I can.

Brilliant.. Just got my codes. I know what i'll be doing later today when I get home from work  :D

Mmmm think again haha have fun eith that download time ;)

Got mine, thanks :)                                                                          

Just got my code :)
............................... Not letting me access my mrgrumpy20 account on here for some strange reason 

Codes are going out right now! If you can't access anything, please get in touch with me, and I'll help you in any way I can.

Will the testing thread be re-opened for feedback or is there somewhere else I need to post or message that?

Will the testing thread be re-opened for feedback or is there somewhere else I need to post or message that?

In the mail with your code there is an link to the forums only meant for beta testing

Just got my code :)
............................... Not letting me access my mrgrumpy20 account on here for some strange reason 

Cause I think ur only supposed to have 1 account on here

https://youtu.be/uQMPpv6n8tM

It's not my video. I think this isn't a fake.