Jump to content Jump to content

Multiplayer Modes?

DaltonLSXV8

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a full confirmed list of multiplayer modes?

Except rally cross and land rush, will it feature real time rally stage multiplayer like in Dirt 3 with cars on the same rally stage, or is it just boring leader boards like Dirt Rally?

Thanks

Not a loaded question at all there...

The answer is "somewhere in between".

There will be real time rally stages, I believe, and I'm really looking forward to that. You won't see the other cars on stage though, but will compete against their live splits and times.

Personally I'm a fan of this approach. Cars setting off at 15 second intervals or whatever D3 had isn't for me.

There will be real time rally stages, I believe, and I'm really looking forward to that. You won't see the other cars on stage though, but will compete against their live splits and times.

Personally I'm a fan of this approach. Cars setting off at 15 second intervals or whatever D3 had isn't for me.

I kinda hope it is 15 second intervals, or it could be an adjustable feature. It would make for a more realistic way to read the splits while you drive. But it depends on how they do splits. If everybody starts at the same time it would be more demotivating if the times get's displayed as your competitors pass the split. It would be better if you get the times of everybody after you pass the split yourself. But again we need to see it in action first to judge that.  

I kinda hope it is 15 second intervals, or it could be an adjustable feature. It would make for a more realistic way to read the splits while you drive. But it depends on how they do splits. If everybody starts at the same time it would be more demotivating if the times get's displayed as your competitors pass the split. It would be better if you get the times of everybody after you pass the split yourself. But again we need to see it in action first to judge that.  

Imagine a 10 car lobby, the last guy would have to wait 2 and a half minutes. 

1) All single player modes will be available for online mode?
2) How many players will have in a lobby?
3)How many players per mode online? (rally , RX , land rush etc)
4)Text chat is possible for PC version?
5) Will be playlist or just custom lobbies (i would prefer not to be playlist , just custom)

Archived