Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YourStage lengths

MaXyMsrpl said:

BadD0g said:

MaXyMsrpl said:

I'm wondering about the point of this poll and who cares about OP preferences. Really.

Maybe people want to have a light-hearted chat before the game is released? You know, for fun. You should try it sometime, it's nice.

I give you all a clue: a forum is not a chat.
Forum is kinda knowledge base. place to ask meaning full questions, discus it, store set of valuable answers. This way any other user who wants to get access to information doesn't need to maneuver through the thickets of trash.
Want to chat? seriously I suggest to go outside, make some friends and chat.

Forum is a Discussion Board.
An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.

MaXyMsrpl said:
I give you all a clue: a forum is not a chat.
Forum is kinda knowledge base. place to ask meaning full questions, discus it, store set of valuable answers. This way any other user who wants to get access to information doesn't need to maneuver through the thickets of trash.
Want to chat? seriously I suggest to go outside, make some friends and chat.

This subforum is called "Dirt Games - General Discussion." This thread is a discussion about a Dirt game. Sure looks to me like this thread is exactly what the forum is for.

Trololol                                         

MaXyMsrpl said:

So.. I have a few ideas for you. Suggest to create new threads just to meke discusson more spread:
  • do you prefer to p iss off before stages?
  • what do you eat on breakfast if you are going to go rally at evening. Do you thing it does matter?
  • do you pray or do other shamanisms before rallying? How can it affect the final result of 1 month championship?
  • does matter for your cat which stage you are rallying?
  • how hight is a shelf on which you might put a cover/box with D4 DVD
Don't forget to make a poll for each of them.
Note, all of them are DR related. I'm curious you got the point.

I have to ask, if this so important to you then why do you add to the clutter? Because all you have managed to do is derail a thread. So now people that want to read this have to sift thru all this clutter, way to go cowboy.

MaXyMsrpl said:

So.. I have a few ideas for you. Suggest to create new threads just to meke discusson more spread:
  • what do you eat on breakfast if you are going to go rally at evening. Do you thing it does matter?
  • do you pray or do other shamanisms before rallying? How can it affect the final result of 1 month championship?

• Sure, I don't like to be disturbed by having to go.
  • I don't eat anything for breakfast, I drink coffee and make sandwiches for later
  • you don't wanna know...
  • I hate cats
  • I don't have a shelf for DVDs. 

spothedog said:

MaXyMsrpl said:

I have to ask, if this so important to you then why do you add to the clutter? Because all you have managed to do is derail a thread. So now people that want to read this have to sift thru all this clutter, way to go cowboy.

I had started by expressing my doubts about sense of using forum for random thoughts. And still I'm sure forums are not designed for it. There are services customized for such activity like viarious chats, FB, Twitter and others. But for sure not forums.
Some of you have started arguing against. Don't blame me for that.

Well if it posted in the Techincal assistance forum I would agree with you, but we are in the general discussion forum. 
 I don't see the point in complaining (sharing your opinion)about something you cannot change. Anyway I'm done for obvious reasons. 

MaXyMsrpl said:

1. Hmm, the stages aren't long enough that that is usually a problem, just go in between. In online racing on Automobilista or AC, I usually qualify whilst honing my race set up and take the last few minutes as a break to go do that or get a drink.

2. Same thing as most days, porridge. Although on a weekend I may go for something more hearty; cooked meats or smoked salmon with some fried courgette or asparagus.

3. I'm not into praying to a specific deity, although I have been known to take various gods' names in vein when sliding towards a tree on the final stage of a full length event.

4. I don't have a cat, but when I did she was more fascinated by Football Manager than any driving games. Can't say that influenced my decisions.

5. Dude, it's 2017. Games don't come on DVDs Amy more #pcmasterrace

Hope that answers your questions; look forward to others' responses :smile:

MaXyMsrpl said:

spothedog said:

MaXyMsrpl said:

I had started by expressing my doubts about sense of using forum for random thoughts. And still I'm sure forums are not designed for it. There are services customized for such activity like viarious chats, FB, Twitter and others. But for sure not forums.
Some of you have started arguing against. Don't blame me for that.

You have to be trolling as no one can be this thick.

The longer and harder the better (insert that's what she said joke here).

MaXyMsrpl said:

1. During service mostly
2 . sandwiches mostly 
3. I plug in my wheel
4 . don't have a cat 
5. I use steam but if I had a boxed version It would be at about 1.5m high 

enamel said:

The longer and harder the better 

That's what she said