Jump to content Jump to content

black edition what was the point.

I thought this was well known by now. There is no such thing as exclusive pre-order content, well at least not anymore.

Nowadays, you get the ''privilige'' to have that content for free and before those who haven't given into the common practices of this lovely, pre-order hungry industry. For the peasants, the content will then be offered for money down the line.

Although I'm no fan of the above, I'm glad CM actually listened and went with one and a simple bonus content this time around. unlike with GRID2 where they managed to split the community before the game was even released.

And to add insult to injury it's not available as part of the rather expensive Season Pass. CM really do seem to be taking their pointers from EA. I wonder when they'll learn that what they lose in good will is worth far more than the few quid they make from these kinds of shady marketing tactics?

So, you want certain content to be locked to preorder owners forever? What sort of ridiculous logic is that?

It is a privilege to own the content early, not an exclusive content for you forever.

I don't have or want the black edition. But yes I thought pre order meant exclusive for ever. Why would you pay for a crap car and a load of crap paint jobs?

There are cars I can't get in forza 4  because I didnt pre order.  Doesn't mean the cars are Un beatable though. 

jerryhat said:

And to add insult to injury it's not available as part of the rather expensive Season Pass. CM really do seem to be taking their pointers from EA. I wonder when they'll learn that what they lose in good will is worth far more than the few quid they make from these kinds of shady marketing tactics?

CM: Four cars for 2.99€

EA: Five cars for 9.99€

Oscar97 said:
jerryhat said:

CM: Four cars for 2.99€

EA: Five cars for 9.99€

But those EA cars are Lamborghini and Ferrari :P