DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Is this the upcoming TOURING CAR DLC?

Really hope this DLC will be good.

Will the Touring DLC come with the Surfer's Paradise track that was teased in the achievements?
yeah?? will surfers paradise be in next dlc?? anything to confirm this?? :o
yes i would like to see this track in GAS i know it from TOCA 3  i think... it reminds me more city track than circuit because of the wall... 

@MiatakiasGR‌ Unfortunately Surfers isn't gonna be in the DLC. I would've loved it, and it would've been a nice surprise but hey what can you do at least we still get Silverstone :)

@Loore is this coming Tuesday the 16th the release date? Can you tell us that at leeast? And maybe the price if you are not a season pass holder. This is by far the one I am looking the most forward to. PLEASE?
This is exactly what i'm asking by 2weeks IN VAIN! At least tell us the price of the dlc and a release date...anyway Loore said mid september so it should be on monday 15th!

Will the Touring DLC come with the Surfer's Paradise track that was teased in the achievements?
I suggest you guys to do not get too much hype about this dlc because we will get only two tracks and maybe a maximum of  4 new cars or even less but i hope for Codemasters to surprise us in a positive way  ;)

yeah?? will surfers paradise be in next dlc?? anything to confirm this?? :o
yes i would like to see this track in GAS i know it from TOCA 3  i think... it reminds me more city track than circuit because of the wall... 
??? Loore said it wont come with the next DLC's and its not planned. I read this I think...

Phil88TC said:
@Loore is this coming Tuesday the 16th the release date? Can you tell us that at leeast? And maybe the price if you are not a season pass holder. This is by far the one I am looking the most forward to. PLEASE?
This is exactly what i'm asking by 2weeks IN VAIN! At least tell us the price of the dlc and a release date...anyway Loore said mid september so it should be on monday 15th!
Seriously? Why are you taking  term "mid September" so literally? If you want to get technical, the middle of the month would be the 15th and 16th. Besides, the online store updated on Tuesday's, anyway, so it can't be released on a Monday.

TUSMBOX said:
Phil88TC said:
Seriously? Why are you taking  term "mid September" so literally? If you want to get technical, the middle of the month would be the 15th and 16th. Besides, the online store updated on Tuesday's, anyway, so it can't be released on a Monday.

Ok whatever man 15/16 it doesn't make any difference so it will be 16! I thought was nice to start the new week with dlc's release

Loore said:
Touring DLC drops today :)
yooohoo i can't wait , what is its content? :p
3 cars; 2 tracks for 13 Euros...Wow cheap content/high profit...the only thing that matters is to ROB PEOPLE FOR GOOD!
If u codies wanted to charge us like this, at least u should have put 3 more cars and 1 more track with 16 CARS ON the GRID!!! (NOT A LAZY 12 car's grid)

In order to meet the obligation that the Season Pass provide savings over the individual purchase of eight DLC packs, Codemasters realized that it has only two remaining DLC packs and therefore needed to jack up the price to provide an artificial "savings" for those who purchased the Season Pass.

It demonstrates a lack of planning, forethought or even common sense.

OnLiveTig said:
In order to meet the obligation that the Season Pass provide savings over the individual purchase of eight DLC packs, Codemasters realized that it has only two remaining DLC packs and therefore needed to jack up the price to provide an artificial "savings" for those who purchased the Season Pass.

It demonstrates a lack of planning, forethought or even common sense.
I think they know that touring is most used (hours logged ) and could make the most money

Phil88TC said:
Loore said:
Touring DLC drops today :)
yooohoo i can't wait , what is its content? :p
3 cars; 2 tracks for 13 Euros...Wow cheap content/high profit...the only thing that matters is to ROB PEOPLE FOR GOOD!
If u codies wanted to charge us like this, at least u should have put 3 more cars and 1 more track with 16 CARS ON the GRID!!! (NOT A LAZY 12 car's grid)
but i just bought season apss on steam on offer for 14,99 and i got all 8 dlc so for me its very god deal... yeah 12,99 for the touring legend dlc is too much....