F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Is this the upcoming TOURING CAR DLC?

EBC Brakes DLC packs for Grid Autosport Game available in October 14 image

I've found this,  looks like something related with the TOURING CAR LEGENDS DLC and maybe more...Anyway i should be excited but as you can see there's a Volvo 850 wagon well i don't know that so old time of TC and i don't like it looks like a Racing Coffin! Come on Codies there are so many cars to choose, i prefer 1998 BTCC for example or 1994 DTM with ALFA ROMEO 155!!! This is the link of the DLC:  http://ebcbrakes.com/ebc-news/ebc-brakes-dlc-packs-for-grid-autosport-game-available-before-october-2/

Well it doesn't look like, it's the legend tc dlc lol o:) sorry guys! I will post soon my ideas for touring cars dlc!!!

The DLC pack itself is a downloadable content mini-expansion pack designed to increase your original game experience by allowing you to add new tracks, routes, cars and a new single-player championship. The EBC Brakes extensions will be available in the Best of British: Touring Car Legends Pack.

The last part confuses me. I'm assuming that this - or at least part of it - is the Touring Car Legends Pack.

The 155 could be part of the DLC. There were two 155s in the 1994 BTCC season which the 850 comes from.

The Volvo 850 T5's monstered their competition when they launched so don't right it off because they look like a brick, they went like s**t off a shovel!

Phil88TC said:

And of course do you like it or would you like to have something else for DLC?

Hard to say without any concrete information but I'm sure looking forward to it regardless.

:p

I don't think that's the full DLC content. Somebody said Surfers Paradise was going to be added, and while I don't know how he found that, it looks like he was right for Donnington and Silverstone.

Looks like someone was excited :)

We'll have more news soon a bit closer to the time.

Loore, please give us all the details about the dlc and  a release date! No need to wait any longer... :p

mikevoltz1 said:

That's horrible.. if they are including the Soccer Mom Wagon.. I'm out..  :\

YES, i agree with you that wagon scares me!!! OK we understand the volvo 850 was strong and fast but no fun to race with such a Horrible car! There are many other cars to choose...

Volvo 850 the Racing Coffin! 

Ok please loore;codies can we have now all the details about this DLC?? WE already know that we will get 3 different champs i believe 1.British/2.European/3.International and donington, silverstone tracks so which cars will we get and i would know a release date and price please! I hope also to get some new Real Liveries for cars please not just plain white or plain blue... and the possibility to select all team liveries too!!! :s :#
P.S.What about Surfer Paradise track??I red somewhere about this track too

Phil88TC said:
Ok please loore;codies can we have now all the details about this DLC?? WE already know that we will get 3 different champs i believe 1.British/2.European/3.International and donington, silverstone tracks so which cars will we get and i would know a release date and price please! I hope also to get some new Real Liveries for cars please not just plain white or plain blue... and the possibility to select all team liveries too!!! :s :#
We'll have more news on it in a week or so time - it's due out mid September.

Surfers Paradise won't be featuring in Autosport, any reference to it that people have found is legacy from during development when it was a possibility (we have lots of tracks as possibles).

I was properly hoping for Surfers Paradise, but oh well Silverstone is still awesome! :)

Loore said:
Phil88TC said:
We'll have more news on it in a week or so time - it's due out mid September.

Surfers Paradise won't be featuring in Autosport, any reference to it that people have found is legacy from during development when it was a possibility (we have lots of tracks as possibles).
Ok Thank u Loore!!! one week, so next wednesday we should get the info i hope! Anyway The only thing that doesn't convince me is  the fact that they are too much old TC cars! My opinion Would have been better cars from 96's to 2000 just saying.

I would like my volvo now please.  I really hope my team paint job is going to work on the dlc cars. Only pack I'm buying is the touring car one. 

I would like my volvo now please.  I really hope my team paint job is going to work on the dlc cars. Only pack I'm buying is the touring car one. 
yep me too!!! So do u really like that wagon volvo??! I think i won't be able to watch a race's replay with that car  :p

TDDB said:
So we have the Ford Sierra and the Volvo 850 confirmed so far?
Isn't Ford Sierra already in the game?

I hope for a Toyota, Carina or even Corolla maybe? : D

Badi23 said:

TDDB said:
So we have the Ford Sierra and the Volvo 850 confirmed so far?
Isn't Ford Sierra already in the game?

I hope for a Toyota, Carina or even Corolla maybe? : D

You mean this one? I like it! But i want ALFA ROMEO 155 TOO!!! Let's hope!!!